Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DHeey everyone, I am new...
Thought I would show you some pics of me and my horses jumping:)
Pinky (15.2hh Standardbred mare)

Sam (12.2hh Connamara Pony)

Please show me some pics of you jumping :D

Chloe:p

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Here are my jumping pictures!

Me and Ebony (taken 7 years ago) I was 11 :D
Ebony.jpg
Ebony (5).jpg
^this was a proffesional photographer, they are annoying when they chase you around the arena.
Finn (5).jpg
'weeeeeee' That was Finn, he likes to do things his way lol (he is my riding intructors horse)

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Kim, you better lock that little paint up! I think I'm in love! lol!

This is Geof and I, we compete BN eventing. He's a 16.2HH Irish Sporthorse, 13 years old. (oh and I know my position is CRAP!)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
Well, tell your hubby to keep him locked up! lol he's SOOOOOO cute!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Some pics from last year

with permission (2-3 years ago I think)

Obviously more pictures on my horses page.

Reactions: caseymyhorserocks

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
Dartanion, don't be silly! This isn't about who's position is better than the other, this is just to have fun and enjoy one another.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
totally just noticed that my mouth is open in ALL of those.... probably because at that show like I had the flu almost.......

·
Registered
200 Posts
Dougal, my 14.2hh 5 y/o Highland Pony gelding, hadn't jumped a jump in his life when i got him in May last year.
When we started doing a little jumping he did not understand the concept of going over at all. He would either run out, run through the jump or just plop ove rlike a sack of tatties.
I had PC camp on Monday-Wednesday this week and Dougal has suddenly grasped the concept of jumping over the jump, was flying over the jumps like a wee pro and is absolutely loving it. A little bit too much at times, haha. I'm so happy!

Ignore me. Still getting used to his green as grass, mad leaps, haha.

Being lunged over jumps last year.

My mother's timing is awful when it comes tot aking pictures, but here are a few jumpy pics from PC.

·
Registered
3,475 Posts
aw thanks! I love him too! He's my baby, even when he pulls his crap.... like today.... >_<

1 - 20 of 201 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.