Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from today !!

im so proud of my girl ! we jumped the X 3 times & the vertical 4 times today. it was her first time jumping a jump on the diagonal, which really isnt a big deal, but it is for me because i can only really see from one eye so my depth perception is off & i have a lot of trouble with it....

she does an accidental lead change before one of the jumps which i think is pretty funny =]

YouTube - gypsyeventer's Channel

gypsy has been so good lately & she had her first lesson yesterday ! [dressage] the trainer said she was good as gold haha

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
from today !!

im so proud of my girl ! we jumped the X 3 times & the vertical 4 times today. it was her first time jumping a jump on the diagonal, which really isnt a big deal, but it is for me because i can only really see from one eye so my depth perception is off & i have a lot of trouble with it....

she does an accidental lead change before one of the jumps which i think is pretty funny =]

YouTube - jumping =D

gypsy has been so good lately & she had her first lesson yesterday ! [dressage] the trainer said she was good as gold haha
oops ! i posted the wrong link, heres the video =D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys !!

im sososo proud of her =]

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
i saw the video anyway before i saw your next post! :p
very well done, you both looked like you were enjoying yourselves :D

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You should be. She looked great. So smooth.
thanks again !!

she loves jumping so much, if i made her circle in front of the jump, she let me know it was not necessary and she should be jumping. such a mare =]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.