Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Peoples!

Just had a thought, whenever the next birthday of this forum is, wherever most of our users live, we should meet together or something... :)

Kinda a crazy thought, but couldn't help it! :-|
Or we could do at least something! :D Hahaha.

Thanks! Gillian. :p

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that's what i thought.

Now i feel like an idiot... :/

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
I was on a forum where a lot of members got together with others from the same area and met up with each other in a central location. :)

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'm in the middle of the country, you can all come to my house. Just be warned I only have one bathroom :lol:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
We have a lot of members on this forum. I know people from the US, South Africa, Ireland, the UK and of course Australia :) It'd be hard to gatehr all of us together.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I think thatd be cool. Maybe put on like a horse show or something small with horses for people in different areas/states/countries/et cetera

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
HorsePride, this is off topic, but we have the same name! I've never met/heard of anybody with it spelled like mine!
Ha ha, how neat.
:]

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HorsePride, this is off topic, but we have the same name! I've never met/heard of anybody with it spelled like mine!
Ha ha, how neat.
:]
Eh, didn't know where about's i should put this in... :? Oh well, i have met one other Gillian, in high school.

Wouldn't it be funny if our horses were the same name's too? :lol: OK, lets check - mines Sunrise. Probably not very likely... :p

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hmm, guys i knew i was being pretty stupid, here i live on the out skirts of Sydney, "ANYBODY HERE FROM THE HORSE FORUM?!?" *Silence* LOL!!

Dam, it would have been cool, we could have just took one of our horses, met up some where and have a little horse show of our own, and how could be the judge... :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.