The Horse Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today was a really horrible day weather-wise. It was sunny off and on, torrentially rainy off and on, and I actually got hailed on more than once. haha
Yesterday was a really nice day so I had taken Lacey's blanket off, but since she still doesn't have shelter (getting her shelter is in process, hopefully in a month) when I woke up this morning and saw it raining ridiculously, I knew she needed saving. :lol:
I rode her pretty hard yesterday so I didn't ride at all today. We just worked a smidge on trotting in hand and then she lived the extremely taxing life of a model. Heehee

She's in heat right now too, so she was especially "Mommy, love me!" which is adorable, but kinda annoying when she wants to be RIGHT THERE with you ALL THE TIME!!! Hahaha But she was good. I actually kinda like her more when she's in heat because she tries even harder to behave herself, when she's in heat it's like her life's mission is to make me tell her that she's a good good girl. :lol:

First she looked cute...

Then "oh boy! oh boy! oh boy! That's my momma!"

And then, she worked it on the runway. =P

(Take note of her front legs, she started moving so I basically barked "Lacey! Ho!' at her, and that was the result. What a cutie.)

Strike a pose, Lacey!

And another! She has a very flamboyant air in this one, don't you think? Hahaha

Then, black and white happened:

Clothing change!

"Gasp! Are those martinis in the distance?"

And then, I decided to play around with the macro setting on my camera. Heehee

This one looks like an istock photo or something, but I swear it's mine! haha

Ponehs across the puddle...

And then it started hailing, and all I got were neat looking water patterns.

I hope you enjoyed those! =) And I hope everyone's day is going well.

·
Banned
1,566 Posts
Wallaby how old are you?? I know you want to keep it a secret but if you are in your late teens you need a reality check but if you are a preteen then she is beautiful.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Thanks guys! I love taking pictures so I'm glad you guys don't mind seeing Lacey's face all the time. Heehee

Riosdad- I have no problem in letting you know that I'm 19, almost 20. I know Lacey isn't the most beautiful horse that has ever walked the planet, and that is not why I post pictures of her all the time. I post pictures because photography is one of my two real loves and I enjoy sharing my photos with people who will enjoy them. Of course I think Lacey is beautiful, and she certainly is a sexy girl for her age, you don't see many 25 year old mares that look nearly as good as she does, but I'm not compliment mongering. I'm just sharing my two loves with people who'll enjoy them.
And even though I'm not a preteen, I'll still thank you for saying she's beautiful. :lol:

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Aww thanks everyone!

I'm glad they made your night Red! :D

JDI- That one is my favorite too. There's just something about it. The funny thing about that one is that when I was doing a bit of editing on them, that one was originally color and it really didn't look so great, Then I turned the contrast way up and it looked better so I saved it. Then a few hours later I was looking through them again and decided to try it black and white, and boom, just exactly what it needed! Good stuff. ^.^

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Wallaby how old are you?? I know you want to keep it a secret but if you are in your late teens you need a reality check but if you are a preteen then she is beautiful.
beauty is in the eye of the beholder. i find this comment to be rather rude and uncalled for. please remember the forums Etiquette Policy when posting.

wallaby she looks like a cute little fuzzball :)

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
hehe I have that rug too! It was Rexy's last year and will be Kody's this year :D Lacey's a pretty girl

1 - 17 of 17 Posts