The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Keegan is not my horse, he is my good friend Emily Jewel's horse. He's more like an adopted brother for me.

Here is his website. Keegan

These photos were taken by me and I have full permissions to post them as I please. I love love love showing off Keegan. You'd think I was his biggest fan. All you'd have to do is meet him to understand why. We're in South Western Indiana if anyone would like to come and visit him. There is also now an Indiana Friesian Horse Association! So if anyone here is a Friesian owner and you'd like to become a member drop me a PM.

We'll also be at the Hoosier Horse Fair and Breed Expo again this year. It's in April and I'm so excited for it.

Anyhow here is Keegan. These photos are the most recent I have of him. They're from October though. He was off in some extensive training shortly after these photos were taken and just got home late last night so I don't have any newer ones. Friday hopefully I will!

More mane action, hehe.

This photo has been featured on the cover of a calender for another horse forum as well as the month of September.

Him and his owner Emily working on the Spanish Walk.

He's caught onto bowing quickly.

For fun, here is goofy looking me riding him. He's a blast.

I had a ton more photos here but I reached my limit. Maybe I'll make another post with some older photos later. I don't want to make everyone sick of me so quickly.

Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
Larissa, you have great photo skills!!! Those are beautiful pictures...doesn't hurt that the subject matter is that gorgeous boy either!!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
* wipes drool off keyboard *

He's so georgous!!! Friesians are one of my favorite breeds ever and Keegan definately represents his breed very well. Also, your photography skills are amazing! You need to come take some of my boy... lol.

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
* wipes drool off keyboard *

He's so georgous!!! Friesians are one of my favorite breeds ever and Keegan definately represents his breed very well. Also, your photography skills are amazing! You need to come take some of my boy... lol.
I do this! I do travel to do this. ;) So if you're serious. Let me know where you're at. Hehehe.

I'm so lucky with Keegan. I think for anything with him in it it's good because 99 percent him and 1 percent the camera person.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Oh wow..... *loads him into horse trailer and drives away* Thanks very much!! :D

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
He's beautiful!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I do this! I do travel to do this. ;) So if you're serious. Let me know where you're at. Hehehe.

I'm so lucky with Keegan. I think for anything with him in it it's good because 99 percent him and 1 percent the camera person.
I would love that but it's not a good time right now. I just got a new camera and am just waiting for a good moment to catch pics.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Very nice horse!

·
Registered
211 Posts
those are stunning!!! What sort of camera do you use? I am interested in photography but i dont really know were to begin - any tips?

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
those are stunning!!! What sort of camera do you use? I am interested in photography but i dont really know were to begin - any tips?

I use a Canon Rebel EOS Digital Rebel XTI. I have used Nikon dSLR's in the past and have never been happy with the cheap bulky feel of the body itself.

I'm just a Canon fan. ;)

The only real tips I'd have for you is find a camera that is in your price range, and it doesn't have to be amazing to take amazing photos. Learn your camera. Back and forth, front and back. Read the booklet that comes with it. Check out some online tutorials and practice!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow... he is beautiful and absolutely gorgeous!!
**Is jealous**

Next to Standardbreds, Friesians are my favorite breed :)

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Wow that is one beautiful horse! And you have amazing photography skills! Great pictures. Keep up the good work. I'd love to see more!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts