The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Hahah we were at the bum end for the majority of it! Martha doesn't like been too close to others. She thinks every one is going to kick her the giant whimp. Doesnt help that a lot of the other horses look at her like she's a monster! :icon_rolleyes:
My filly Heidi might be like that, but Blue would be the opposite, always kicking and biting at everyone else to ensure that they're not plotting to kill her behind her back :icon_rolleyes: :lol: She's seriously the kind of boss mare that I have to warn everyone about. There's no relaxing when I'm out with Blue!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Ahh yeah. Freya is my relaxing ride. She doesn't care about who she is with or not. Just chilled.
Martha is likely to flinch at any ear movement or tail flick. Constant reassurance needed. Poor old girl, she's the bottom of the herd.

Reactions: JoBlueQuarter

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Ahh yeah. Freya is my relaxing ride. She doesn't care about who she is with or not. Just chilled.
Martha is likely to flinch at any ear movement or tail flick. Constant reassurance needed. Poor old girl, she's the bottom of the herd.
Sounds a lot like my old guy, Paso. Constant bullying on Blue's part has turned him into quite a scared chap. It's worsened by the fact that he's blind in one eye so sometimes he can't see the warnings (pinned ears)

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Booked a ticket home for winter break after my exams. Wont be able to ride I shouldn't think. I'm far to fat to even think of riding Freya at the moment and Martha will still be at her current placement so wont be able to see her. I may be able to rangle a ride on one of my friend's big hunters but will have to see. Need to start walking more again but winter is biting here! No snow yet just ICY winds

41 - 44 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.