The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
By All About Dun, out of Connected By A Dream. I hope I wrote that right.

He just learned how to lay down today. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
16 Posts
OMG..... his dam, Connected by Dream, is at my barn.... and his 3/4 brother looks just like him. Where and when did you get this boy? Considering his sire is by Chancey Image, it's likely the woman I'm a working student for bred him. And Chancey stood there too for a while. Your boy is as stunning as his half siblings, who range from solid black to almost leopard. His dam is currently being brought back into training after she was found to be barren this year. I love his head and color, btw! This discovery is tooo strange... just the odds...

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Barren meaning? Unable to reproduce? I've had him a little over a year now. Got him from a lady who was leasing him. Owner has yet to come meet me to collect money. Not the box though. Lady named Mandy?? Are his siblings just as much as a pain in the *** as he is? Lol. He can be a jerk but he's very versatile.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
16 Posts
Dream (his dam) is not pregnant this year - perhaps I misused 'barren'. But I know of Mandy - she bought him from the barn owner and kept him there for a while and then left. And yes, his siblings have some attitude, but they just need to be reminded of their manners every once in a while. He has a brother named Moose who is 17 hands and built like a tank who has just a little less red than your boy. Another brother of his named Chase was one point away from qualifying for the World ApHA Horse Show (in halter I think). He has a number of other brothers, but those two stand out. And his two sisters are absolutely stunning, really well built, and really sassy. :p Especially the weanling sister... I'm glad Kelo has found such a loving home!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.