The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
16,508 Posts
You can go commando, wear Spanx, or ride in thong underwear.

I don't like thongs and won't even consider commando, so I wear a Spanx-type undergarment. Either that, or I just wear panties and deal with it! :)

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
I wear panties and deal with it. If someone wants to stare at my backside that much such that they are offended I am wearing underwear that is more their problem than mine.
Obviously do not wear breaches that are skin tight so the stitching in your underwear is obvious. And do not wear underwear that are so tight they are cutting you in half.

·
Registered
361 Posts
A lot of underwear companies make underwear now that do not have VPL (Visible Panty Line) lol just read packaging.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts
What no pics?

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I am sure if you googled some hunter/jumper pictures you are bound to find some, geez.

I wear a pair of those shorts style ones that look kind of like a boxer brief but for women (dunno what they are called for us :p ), seems to work well, but it also helps that I prefer my breeches to be a bit on the baggy side.

·
Registered
5,455 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
For shows, Victoria's Secret is my go-to. They make a lot of no-line panties that are super-comfy. I'm talking about the 5 for $25 types- I usually go with boyshorts [I believe that's what they're called?] or any other ones that are realllly comfy for me.

But, otherwise, a lot of companies do make the no-line types of underwear, as has been mentioned. =]

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Some things are for sure better left to the imagination.
In some cases, imaginations might cause nightmares.

Kevinshorses - might you mean lacking... of imagination. LOL jk.. Buurn.

·
Registered
344 Posts
It doesn't bother me. I just don't wear skin tight riding pants (like legging type pants) out in public. But I don't really care if you can see an underwear line. If it bothers you though, they make some specially for riding!

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
hmmm this made me laugh. The first time I put breeches on...to try them on in a store and I ahd to come out of the dressing room...worst moment of my life. I had my sweatshirt tugged way down to cover the booty that I don't have(I have been told I have a guy butt lol). My horse trainer, he's a guy, saw me and went,"could you pull your sweatshirt down any farther? I mean there's so many guys in here that wanna see you shake that thing!" he said it so loud and there were 3 teenage guys in there watching me lol. Now I don't really care who sees what. I even go to wal-mart in my breeches and boots now. And it helps that my breeches are saggy in the back. =)

·
Registered
671 Posts
haha I don't even pay attention to which underwear I wear underneath as long as they are comfortable. They're just panty lines! I've worn my breeches just about everywhere that I've worn jeans. I've worn them to my college classes, in the mall, in gas stations, to friends houses, around campus, you name it...haha

EDIT: I wore them into work once to get paperwork and the secretary was like "wow those are big boots" and I laughed and agreed. and then she said "those pants are interesting, what are those patches for???" hahahaha then I explained to her about the horses :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.