The Horse Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's such a silly goose. The horses were inside for once so Lacey could not wait to get outside. She heard me when I was behind her on the stairs down to the stalls and started nickering and being all cute. haha But once she figured out that it was raining...well, she wasn't nearly as thrilled. :lol:

On the plus side, all her neck arching to hide her head from the rain made for some pretty nice pictures, imo.

"Aaaaahhhh! rain! I must hide my face!"

"Oh goodness. The world is coming to an end!"

Ghost poneh. :shock:

This one is one of my favorites, do you think she could have gotten her head more under her neck? Hahaha

This one is my overall favorite. She looks like such a dressage horse! Haha

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! We're gonna go hide from the rain aren't we! Oh boy!"

·
Registered
956 Posts
haha she's funny

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Great pictures! That weather looks very yucky! I love the fact that you don't get snow but I'm not sure if I'd be willing to trade all my freezing cold snow for mud...argh.

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! She's such a character!
I love her trot...I think I must take pictures of it at least once a week and each time I find something about it that I love. lol! I guess I can thank her great granddad on her dad's side because he was known for stamping his progeny with a killer trot. Or something like that. haha

The weather has been SO yucky here. It actually did snow on Tuesday, a few inches but it was enough to make it so I couldn't leave my house by car until late yesterday (I live on a very steep hill that basically tries to kill you if you attempt to drive down it when there's snow/ice/alternate weather). >.< And then it all melted late yesterday and it was continuously drizzling ALL day today. I'd be perfectly willing to trade with you! haha Unless I had to live on a hill, far away from my pony there too...then I wouldn't trade. =P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts