The Horse Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a long 6 months of no riding due to a horse riding accident I am finally able to start riding again and getting the horses back into shape! Needless to say they have both gained some weight and lost all their muscle in the time they were off, and now they look like land whales

Rusty

This is satans spawn, Taz

smiling :lol:

Rusty looks like a morbidly obese tank here

As you can see in the background, Taz has the most lush(lushest?), beautiful and longest tail ever *drool*

Obese pony

He might be slightly handsome if he stopped the faces ;)

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fox ridge, we haven't got any snow yet this year winter! It did get extremely cold this week but still no snow. And thank you :)

Sky, thank you! He's such a doll
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
xD This was a great thread. The title made me laugh, and the horses made me smile. They're awfully cute ;)

·
Registered
180 Posts
The best kind of whale 😊 haha
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xD This was a great thread. The title made me laugh, and the horses made me smile. They're awfully cute ;)
Haha thank you!

But they are handsome land whales :p
All horses make great land whales ;)

The best kind of whale 😊 haha
Posted via Mobile Device
Oh for sure, I wouldnt want any other kind ;)

Really pretty looking horses. Love the shot of them running through the trees. I live in a desert so trees are nice to see
Ohh I love the desert! We have too many trees here... thats basically what this state is, trees trees and more trees

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
I must say, I wish my horse were a land whale. He's more like a... land shark, with those shark fin withers x.x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts