The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TEAR this guy apart. I really really like him.. A lot. Lol. Too bad he is in freaking Washington!! Grr! West Coast.. Goin' that way for the Welsh business :p.

Some given information.
Multi Supreme Champion Section C Welsh Pony of Cob Type Stallion
12:0 hand Liver Chestnut with 4 white socks
Hero is broke to Ride and Drive. He would make a wonderful Dressage mount or Combined Driving Pony.
Asking $3500

Link: "Hero"

A picture:

I DO NOT OWN THE PHOTO! Taken from;
WishBroke Welsh Cobs and Sport Ponies

Thanks everyone! Just window shopping, probably):

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
He's a nice looking animal, but what are you going to do with a stud AND of that height?

·
Registered
224 Posts
He is a liver chestnut - a very dark LC, and honestly a pretty good example of what a LC actually is. It's more obvious in some of the photos in the link provided.

He's cute - but I'm not a big fan of his legs, at least by the photos provided (which aren't great for conformation critique). He looks like he's over at the knee in the front and camped out in back. Look at the angle of his hind leg closest to us, that kind of strain won't handle well as he gets older.

Like I said though, he's cute - but not to die for I guess. Haha

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He's a nice looking animal, but what are you going to do with a stud AND of that height?
I want to start halter shows. And by his's pedigree, probably stud him out. I'm very small (5' even). And arounf 95 pounds, so I could also ride him.. lightly. Hunter maybe? He aldo drives, so a pleasure driver? Or competition? I really was just window shopping. He's very nice, and on the other side of the country.. so I doubt my family will go get him :?. But I do want Welsh.. they all end up being on the west coast :lol:. All the one's like that over here are like 10k or more.

·
Registered
175 Posts
If you are looking for a nice welsh, the place I ride at breeds them. They always turn out really nice too! The babies born last summer are SUPER cute. the website is Flying Change PHP Home hope this helps! =)

but I do think the stallion you posted is VERY VERY cute!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.