The Horse Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here we are in the last trimester! I'm going to show off my preggo belly, since I'm finally looking pregnant! I can't believe that we're in the home stretch already. Soon, Baby Q will be here!

Warning: I am wearing a bra in the photo (granted, it covers more than most swimsuits, ha!). So only scroll down if you're prepared and not at work! ;)

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
That's your third trimester? O_O Can I have your body?

Congratulations! and good luck with the labor and all that fun stuff I won't even attempt to imagine :p

·
Super Moderator
22,659 Posts
Congratulations! Hope everything goes well with the rest of the pregnancy and the labor :).

I agree with SD, your tummy looks great, especially when that's the third semester.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha, thanks. I JUST hit the last trimester, like this week. So I still have a few more weeks to go. I'm sure I'll get blimp-like in that time. Baby Q is already two pounds and over a foot long!

·
Registered
6,594 Posts
Make sure you keep posting pictures cause right now, you look like I look with no baby!

I didn't know you were this far along anyway. I remember you announcing it...but I could of swore it was more recent! You must be super excited :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
Ha! I was like that with my son! When we would show up for an ultrasound, the tech would scan the room and say,"Where's the mom?"
You look great! At least no stretch marks. eh?

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
You look great!

*AB feels very fat compared to the pregnant lady who looks great.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks. If I flex my abs, it looks as if I have swallowed a soccer ball. Kind of funny looking if you ask me...

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Waw look at you sexy mama. I won't lie, it makes me a little jealous to see you all popping babies. You all look great!

One day....one day...:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts