The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out my tack boxes...here is what I have come up with so far. Prices do not include shipping...that depends on where you are. I can't ship internationally and I can only accept paypal. Thanks!

*Professional's Choice green tail wrap,new,but a little dusty just from being in the barn. $15
*Set of 2 blue Professional's Choice no turn bell boots,used only a few times $20
*Set of 2 green Professional's Choice no turn bell boots,new $25
*Gatsby dark blue nylon w/leather breakaway halter,great condition...just needs cleaned...only used for a couple months $5
*White/blue leadrope,used,a little stiff $5
*Brand-new Davis multi-colored head bumper...super cute $12
*X-SMALL ladies new with tags half chaps,easycare,brown $20
*Brand-new Professional's Choice SMB II large white boots,still have $60 price tag will sell for $40
*Brand-new Roma rubber purple size medium bell boots $15
*4 3/4" roller Korsteel snaffle,used $10
*ONE Roma polo wrap :( brand-new...could be used for a tail wrap $2
*Brand-new x-large white hay net $5
*Leather curb strap,i don't think it has ever been used $5
*Black with white padded dressage headstall,horse size,only used a couple times $15
*5" eggbutt snaffle...not sure on the brand,good shape $10
*Very used blue/white horse size halter $2
*Black with white padded caveson,only used a couple times $8
*Blue nylon headstall...very used,but in good shape $5
*Cob/pony size leather halter,well used,but in usable shape $8
*suckling/weanling dark leather halter $10
*large horse size dark leather halter,good shape $20
*2 brand-new foal halters,they say weanling,but they look smaller...maybe suckling? still have tags $20 each
*Weanling dark leather,very soft halter,used,but good shape $8

OPEN TO TRADES AND OFFERS!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more pictures....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Would you be open to any trades on the purple bell boots or the dressage bridle?

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm....any horse related stuff...lol...i am looking for a summer sheet for my filly...probably around a 58"-60", any herm sprenger bits,western and english saddle pads,smb size x-small or small boots,riding breeches sz.32,an english show jacket, a bosal,horse hair reins...open to other stuff,too!

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
I have a couple of saddle pads, one dover white with green trim and another fitted pad.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Interested in the davis head bumper!!!! Im broke though...will have money in a week or two....just bought a saddle so im broke...I could really use that though. My mare is bad about throwing her head in the trailer and knocking herself a good one lol

·
Registered
3,199 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
639 Posts
I would like the purple bell boots, the blue and white lead rope, and the used leather cob halter. I have a used blackwatch plain AP english pad, a used fleece shaped pad, a brand new never used english gel pad, a light oil western headstall with split reins(no bit), a set of 4 brand new, never used light pink polos, purple horse sized brand new fly veil, and also a pair of Davis purple sparkly splint boots size large, used twice. Please let me know if any of these items interest you. Sorry I don't have anything else!!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Do you still have your white SMB? I have a used 6" Herm Sprenger loose ring bradoon if interested...
i still have the smbs

the black headstall/caveson and the purple bell boots are pending.....

are you wanting to trade the sprenger bit or sell?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I would definitely trade it if you are interested. I don't have any use for it anymore. Pictured on the left but I am sure you figured that out already.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.