The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone use those? Are they good? And what is the price range? I got a pair as NY present and I still can't believe the price!

·
Registered
140 Posts
I use them! I like them a lot and I got mine for a good price in Europe. I event though so I can't use them in water but for stadium they are great! I got mine for about $100 but they normally go for $300 which was the type I got. I don't know about how different types go though.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's Wylde International jumping boots. My mom pulled the pair yesterday in Dover when she was buying me the present and it showed $45. :shock:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well, I just received a pair of Nunn Finer open front, leather jumping boots (with both a fleece liner and a neoprene liner to choose from) and they were $90.00. Purchased from Victory Canter.com

I was originally looking at an Antares pair, but they were $300.00 and I just couldn't justify spending that much money.

I agree, they are rather expensive. :-(

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
love leather boots! i only use them at shows since they tend to be pricer then synthetics. my friend just got a pair of Equifits made by CWD? Droooooool!!!

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
love leather boots! i only use them at shows since they tend to be pricer then synthetics. my friend just got a pair of Equifits made by CWD? Droooooool!!!
upnover, just wondering... Do they give any protection from the impact when the horse is landing?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have HDR leather open fronts that i got cheap! $170 NZD for a set of 4 at HOY =D way cool

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HDR is a nice brand. It's funny enough I haven't seen it in Dover (there are saddles/bridles of this brand though).

·
Registered
612 Posts
Ive got some signature open fronts boot and I love them (paid about 120 for the fronts)- I have these cool fetlock back ones I got uber cheap at HOY (Cant remember the brand) and wish I had got the fronts as well as the leather is way softer...

the only thing with leather boots is doing up all the straps - I have some plastic ones I use for day to day jumping and only pull out the leather ones at shows :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.