The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an avid tack cleaner and much like the rest of the country in the USA, its been rainy if not humid so all of my tack has needed to be cleaned more often than I usually do. I stopped by my tack shop (conveniently located on my direct route to my home and barn.) to see if there is something that's new that would be better for the humid and wet weather. Sure enough, there was! Leather Seal has a light sent of lemon and has bees wax as the main ingredient. You can use a dry cloth to rub it in or your hands (it also makes your hands feel silky-smooth). It's protected all of my leather tack this season with minimal mold issues. This is an upgrade considering if I was away from the barn 2 days my saddle would be covered in mold. I high suggest this tack cleaning product. I can't even say its just a cleaner, sealer or rejuvenates because it really does all three.

***Side Note, for really dusty and dirty tack, i'd suggest cleaning it with a glycerin liquid first then apply the paste from leather seal.

***DISCLAIMER the adorable beagle and the boxer in the background does not come with purchase for leather seal:)

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.