The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know how to make a poll... or if this is in a good spot, lol, but here is me with my long hair, and my short hair. I'm wondering if I should grow it out... what do you think?

Or...

Um... can't figure out why the first one is so big, and I don't know how to resize it. It's like, "BAM! LOOK AT MY FACE!" Haha, how embarrassing. :oops:

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
You look really cute with short hair. Is it different colors or is it just the camera? I like the red color either way.
The longer hair makes you look like a kid, the shorter makes you look more mature. The longer hair makes your face look fuller the short makes you look thinner.
My vote-short

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, thanks. I'm keeping a tally! Haha.

And it is different colors. The long hair was when my hair was closer to my natural color and it was taken about 4 years ago, the short hair was maybe six months ago. That might seem why it makes me look older or younger, 4 years ago, I was 16, lol.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
I myself, like long hair better. I find it's more fun BUT! you look fantastic with the short hair! you look so much older as well! Both hair cuts look really good on you. What is your current hair length?

As I said tho, my vote is for long hair.

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I myself, like long hair better. I find it's more fun BUT! you look fantastic with the short hair! you look so much older as well! Both hair cuts look really good on you. What is your current hair length?

As I said tho, my vote is for long hair.
It's a tad longer than the short hair picture, I've been keeping it short for the past several months, but am do for a trim.

·
Registered
10,624 Posts
I'm lazy, short hair takes a lot more work. You have to go have it trimmed regularly and "style" it. Long hair, you can just let it grow. I know I look better in short hair but long is so much easier. :lol:

·
Banned
12,825 Posts
You look really nice either way. Yeah, no help from me. I am a long hair type person because I am too lazy to have to style my hair. But you look great with short hair and you look great with long hair. So it really is just what you want to do.

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually, the short hair is a lot easier, lol. I don't have to brush it ever, I don't put any product in it, I just rub it with my towel, run my fingers through it and there you have it! The long hair was the nightmare. It had to be brushed, put up for work, put up for the barn, styled to go out, it just sucked. But I'm starting to miss having hair, I'm just not sure, lol.

·
Registered
182 Posts
You have the perfect face and a long neck,, so hort acts like a frame to your face...long hair makes your face look full, and takes away from your features. If you just can't stand mid-length, I say short is best! Be careful...hats and helmets fit looser when worn with short hair!!

·
Super Moderator
22,681 Posts
Even I'm a huge fan of long hair myself, I have to say short becomes you :).

·
Registered
6,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think I'm going to stick with short hair. It seems most everyone is of the opinion that they usually like long hair but like mine short, lol. Thanks everyone for your flattering comments. =D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.