The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
!! I am a QH lover,All colors,gaits,disciplines,etc!! I am an English rider for those of you who dont know me! I Have a QH named Red, He is 15,Sorrel,and he is 15.3 Hands! How abou t the rest of all of you QH lovers!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Sure this is Piper AKA Challengen Tradition. She is an Impressive bred (HYPPNN) solid bay, with just a few white hairs scattered on her, 07 mare. We've only begun working with her. I hope she has the ability to do western pleasure and possible show Junior Halter with my son. Her training is going exceptionally well and today we moved her into trotting for the first time.

Attachments

·
Banned
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
aww! their all so pretty!!! i also have a crazy TB lol but lets not go there!

·
Banned
807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aww!! that last pic is ssssoooo cute!!

·
Registered
227 Posts
Here is my palomino, Quarter Horse 11yo mare, Freckles Snappy Cat (Cat or Cathorse for short) :)

Before I owned her, she was trained in reining. Now we normally ride hunters and dressage, but have messed around in halter and western pleasure at local 4H shows. She also taught riding lessons with me over the summer at a local summer camp.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I have four quarter horses but I'll just post my girl that I ride.
Scamperwoods Vixen AKA Penny Lane (Penny) 8 year old registered sorrel mare.
I use her for ranch sorting, trail riding, and we are on a drill team.

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
This is Java. He's an 11 year old dun Quarter Horse. He's my baby. We used to show AQHA circuit in western pleasure and showmanship, but we do a bit of everything. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
I would love to post a photo of my boy but I'm not exactly sure how. I have a mac if that means anything to anyone. Thanks ahead of time.

Mac or PC, doesn't matter. Just click on the "Go advanced" button when you're typing your reply. Then scroll down click on "Manage attachments" and upload a few!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts