The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my horse, Lena, today at 2:00 :D
She is such a good girl!! She calmed down in her pasture after a little while, and I groomed her, picked out her feet, petted her, led her around, she was so good :)
Then, later, I led her around a bit, and she got nervous when we showed her the sheep, b/c i dont think shes ever seen one.. she thought they were evil monsters going to eat her. lol
She was snorting and getting hyper, so I led her out of her field, and she was getting a bit hyper after the sheep, she spooked once at something that none of us could see. She is very sensitive and can hear and see EVERYTHING!!! haha

When we brought her back to her pasture, she started bucking andgalloping, flying dirt everywhere! hehe

She was quite hyper after that.. but calmed down after a while.
She's gorgeous and soo soo friendly + loves attention :)

Background info:
12 yrs old
15.1hh
red dun mare
highlevel reining/westernpleasure

I got pictures as well, will post them later today or tommorow :)

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
YAY! Sounds like you guys are going to have tons of fun! Hurry up and post those pics!

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
thats so exciting ! glad she made it to her new home safe & sound =]

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yay! we want pics! She will settle down in a few days it's a new place. Sounds like the two of you were meant to be. So happy for you!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Piiics!! :D
Good that she is adjusting so well too ^_^

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone. :D
Pictures:

she is soo much more beautiful in rl :)
more in next post....

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Thats all for now, I know they are really crappy, we are getting a new camera, and i need to find mine.. but i will get more pictures later in the week when it snows more :)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
OMG SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Congrats!!!
Awwhh <33 thank you! I tell her she is beautiful alot, and i think she knows it ;) hehe

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been following your thread about her, and I am soooo excited you've got her!! She looks like an angel without wings.
Have you tried on the blue halter yet to see how it looks? :D

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've been following your thread about her, and I am soooo excited you've got her!! She looks like an angel without wings.
Have you tried on the blue halter yet to see how it looks? :grin:
Thank you, she sure is an angel <3
We dont have a blue halter, but she came with one! She sure looks cute in it :)

·
Registered
22,320 Posts
Yay!!! So glad you got her home. She is just as beautiful as she appeared in the sale pix. WooHoo!!! Keep posting those pix. :D

Congrats!!

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yay!!! So glad you got her home. She is just as beautiful as she appeared in the sale pix. WooHoo!!! Keep posting those pix. :grin:

Congrats!!
hehe thank you soo much! :D I love her winter fuzzies x) THANKS!!!
More pictures coming soon... duhdunnnnn lol :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yes yes yes.

More pics please! I now have an obsession with your horse!

(If she goes missing...

... it wasnt me :p)

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes yes yes.

More pics please! I now have an obsession with your horse!

(If she goes missing...

... it wasnt me :p)
hehe if you met her, you would prob steal her.. hehe. she has such a nice temperment, and loves attention. A dream to catch! I just walk out there, she comes right up to me, i put the halter on, and away we go lol :)

PS: ive only had her one day and shes already gonna go missing! hehe, i sure hope not.. the owners said she knows how to undo locks :/ lol

1 - 20 of 53 Posts