The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YYAAAYYY! I am soooo happy! I haven't figured out all the details yet but my mom has been talking to this lady and I beleive I will be starting riding lessons in......13 days! OOOh, i am so happy! I haven't taken lessons for 3 years and havent even ridden for like, 6 months, I can't remember my last GOOD ride. So this lady is 24(i think), takes lessons from my former insstructor, is a certified ri in english(including jumping) and western, my friend takes from her, and she has two georgeous horses. I CAN'T WAIT!! Eee, I am so excited! And she is actually in town as opposed to my old ri who was over an hour away. Now I am just going to have to wark on thinking "heels down, look up, chest out, bach straight, shoulders back, be confident, trust your horse" and relax at the same time, all in....13 days :lol:!

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
I think that is wonderful and I am excited for you! I wish you all the best and cannot wait to hear how it goes!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks mieventer! I don't know if I can wait any longer, Its already been 3 years! LoL!

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
OH lessons are the best! I know the feeling, I start back with my old coach in just over a week, I'm soooo excited!
Good luck and let us know how it goes!

·
Banned
1,994 Posts
Good luck :)
I was soo excited when I started mine back up :D

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
only one more day to wait! woohoo!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
38 minutes to go!!! I am so excited I can't stop smileing = D !!! I am going to start a journal on the forum so be on the lookout!! eeek!!

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Gratz on the lessons! I'm sure you will have a great time. Let us know how they go.

·
Registered
798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
omg they were awsome! I can now proudly collect a horse :). My legs are so sore now though, especially cause she had my stand up at the end :(. oh well, its good for my balance :). I started a journal in the member journals section if anyone wan'ts to check it out :)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Congrats on lessons again!!! I remember how sore my legs were when I got on a horse after not riding for forever!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.