The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any good or bad videos worth sharing? hehe i'm always curious to see those amazing videos or the funny ones! =)

The GOOD::

The BAD:: this was completely my fault!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Haha Rocky barely has bad days for riding but this is one of us cantering, this is in September, when I was first starting to get him on contact in the canter. He consistently does every time now! It's not very good in the beginning, and the wind is annoying so sorry for that!!

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
^ That poor guy has been bashed on pretty much every forum/chat room/ bulletin board that exists not to mention the 100+ comments of bashing on YouTube itself. I feel so bad for him even if he can't jump. He's a POLO rider. Not a JUMPER ;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^ that video doesn't work :(

thanks for the videos guy!!! =) no one ever comments on my posts ahah!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That fall looked like it hurt! I hope you were okay!

The second video looked great though! nicely done!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
That fall looked like it hurt! I hope you were okay!

The second video looked great though! nicely done!!!
yeah it didn't hurt then but the day after oh boy haha
the night before i pony refused and i fell on a poll huge bruise on my side and all, so i was just happy i landed on my other side the next day, it just hurt to sit the next day because i couldn't lean on either side! haha

if you like the videos, PLEASE subscribe to my youtube :)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah it didn't hurt then but the day after oh boy haha
the night before i pony refused and i fell on a poll huge bruise on my side and all, so i was just happy i landed on my other side the next day, it just hurt to sit the next day because i couldn't lean on either side! haha

if you like the videos, PLEASE subscribe to my youtube :)
oh my ouch!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Oh my goodness! That one with the polo rider jumping! I have never seen anything like that. You know he must be a great rider because he does not fall off at all, he stays balanced through all the turns and stuff too. He is just a TERRIBLE jumper! How could he have not fallen off! That horse is a saint! If I was that horse I would have bucked him off in a heartbeat.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
This is a really good one...

Metropolitan Mounted Police at Olympia

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I don't have any vids of me, but I always cringe at barrel racing ones; I swear, some barrel riders kick so much it's like they are going to fly away, and they keep whipping their butts too; it's so annoying, and poor horsemanship...come on, your horse is already trying his heart out for you, don't keep flapping his sides or his rump like that!

·
Registered
549 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't have any vids of me, but I always cringe at barrel racing ones; I swear, some barrel riders kick so much it's like they are going to fly away, and they keep whipping their butts too; it's so annoying, and poor horsemanship...come on, your horse is already trying his heart out for you, don't keep flapping his sides or his rump like that!
I know what you mean! I see how people barrel race and I mean I barrel race too, but I avoid doing those things because: for 1- it looks funny & 2- what's the need to flap your legs if your horse is moving? I mean squeeze, but don't flap!

·
Registered
200 Posts
My mother lunging Dougster over a single pole for the first time. Not drastically bad or good. Haha. The canter at the start wasn't intentional. And either was the hairy moment at the end. xD

Aaaand, a video of Dougie with his progress after owning him for 4 months.

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
Holy buckets, I love the Police Mounted one!!! That's awesome!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts