The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I want to see everyone's horses that you trained ! Or have owned since a baby! :) I want you to list Breed, Age, Height, Some Quirks he/she has, and What discipline your horse is focused in. So everyone let's see your horses. :D
Ps you can also show off your horse even of you didn't train or raise it :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
138 Posts

In my recent return to horses I bought duce the cremello in the background for myself and he was quickly adopted by my wife. Dusty in the foreground was given to me by a co worker who couldn't ride anymore and didn't have enough room for him. He reigns great and the fastest horse I ever been on. I've been around a lot of horses but this one is my favorite yet. I'm currently retraining him as he has some spooks and bad habits but is progressing quickly. The minis in the background are my kids horses. Everyone has tried to buy them but I'll keep them until they are two small for my kids then find them a nice home. They are the best riders BTW.

·
Banned
1,185 Posts
This is a mare owned by the stud i work for.
Jess aka Zingari Halleys Comet
16yo QH Mare
Notes: She is epic :)
The bay is her only foal

Attachments

·
Registered
4,250 Posts
This little man right here is a 14.2h 15 yr old arabian gelding. Before I started riding him he was a race horse then endurance and then had inconsistent bad riding for years. When I started riding him he would not stand still for anything, bolted, no brakes, very stiff and was very disrespectful. Today he is very respectful, rides in a snaffle and has brakes 90% of the time and is beginning to run an amazing barrel pattern however i use him for just about everything :camps,trail rides, gymkhana, hopefully starting nbha next season and the occasional endurance ride.

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
"Had A Penney"
14 yr old AQHA chestnut mare
got her December 25, 2008
I trained he on all five patterns (clover leaf, arena, texas, poles, and cones)

She is my world, she is one of my forever horses. She will be with me until the day she takes her last breath.
She is such a diva, spoiled to the core.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Your horse "had a penny" is so pretty ! She looks very healthy to! All my horses always stay with me till the day god calls them home ! <3
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Banned
1,724 Posts
Your horse "had a penny" is so pretty ! She looks very healthy to! All my horses always stay with me till the day god calls them home ! <3
Posted via Mobile Device

Well thank you, I do try and keep her healthy :)

Not all of my horses have stayed with me until they pass, I buy and sell, but my Toot Man did and Penney will, my mini Dodger might too but we will have to see what the future holds.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
This is my little fat man..Papa Hickory Doc
Hickory is my 22 year old Quarter Horse. He is a ton of personality, he also has a severe case of small man syndrome...I got him in 2005 and started him on all five speed events..He definitely taught me a good bit and is my very spoiled little fat man who will definitely be with me until God decides he is ready to have him back.. He is in semi-retirement now because I'm focusing on my two leading ladies this season...

This past September with my little sister at State Championships.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
@DrumRunner , he is soooo pretty. Great looking to. He looks like he certainly knows his Job!
Sierrams1123 , me niether . I buy, sell, and trade. I meant the ones that mean alot to me . All horses I love but not like I love my 2 girls!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
This is my filly, I don't have any pics of me riding her, because noone is ever around when I do, lol. She is AQHA registered and is 14hh. I used to buy and sell a lot of horses, but just can't get rid of her it seems, lol!

I've been offered up to 3k for her, which is a lot around here, but love her too much to let her go! I bought her as a not halter broke youngster and have had her ever since, through thick and thin. She is coming four, her b-day is April 6th!

Yearling Pic
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Getting Un-boogied

Two year old pic, dead of winter! At least she is saddled in a couple of these pics, lol!

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
Thank you! He does..He just got a little burnt out on it after doing it for a few years..He definitely earned his retirement after putting up with me and my "great ideas"!

·
Registered
253 Posts
ok here we go we have Hailey, Sky, Shaggy, Drifter, Dozzer, Andy and Hannah...
the horses that I dont have pictures of are Bean, Barbie and her sister BamBam, Coco and Marble the miniature ponies, Sin Nombre (this horse didnt have a name), Sugar and Pepper and The Baby the three Paso Finos, Marry, Misty, Chief, Splash, Princess, Tommy, Sugar, Cider, Honey, Sandy, Big john and Cammi.

Attachments

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Haha @ DrumRunner . Yeah my horse gets a little sour if I ride to much on the pattern. I usually do once a week. :)
@Trainerunlimited , I'm a sucker for buckskins! They are so pretty but you can't always judge a horse on looks! :) . May I ask, is she trained for any discipline at the moment or no?
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
5 of 'em: 75% Friesian, Friesian / QH, Friesian/ QH / Welsh, TB, Quarter Horse.
30 Posts
Magnum, my 16.3 hand Friesian / Arab cross. I got him when he was 2 and trained him myself. He's now 14. He was the first horse I ever trained, but sooo easy it was ridiculous... more like training a Labrador. Never the least bit spooky... when he saw something new, he wanted to run up to it and investigate! The first time he saw sheep and they "baaah"'d at him, he tried to "baah" back, looking very interested and curious.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
@AnnaB264 - your wedding photo is to die for! So beautiful.

Here's my boy, Jingle. Along with being the love of my life, He's my guide horse at the ranch I work at in the summer. Due to being unbelievably accident prone this was his first year of being ridden regularly. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.