The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had soooo meny i took pics reather than list them... beacuse i saw a post on how meny ribbions people had gotten..... and i cant list that meny.. so i thought pics would be better.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,076 Posts

here are mine, i think i took this picture about a year ago, this is before i got a horse of my own. ;)

·
Registered
164 Posts
These are my pitiful few. I had only started talking lessons a few months before & I have only shown in 2 shows. They were all won off of my lesson horse, Abby. I can't wait to start winning with my own horse!!!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Here are the majority of mine :)

There might be about 10 ribbons you can't see in the corners. There are 2 trophies on the book shelf and 2 big QH high point plaques that are in our study.

Lights on the Bay 237.jpg

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
I have 5 ribbons! haha
I have been shown for like 3 years, but my first year was like 7 years ago and it was on a 20 year old mare that knew all the patterns! (All of those ribbons got lost sadly :-()
But this year at fair Romeo and I got 2 blues and 3 reds. We haven't placed at any of the open shows, but at fair everyone gets ribbons so I got some! haha:p

·
Registered
868 Posts
My Beau - I showed my husband your photo and told him we should have our living room decorated like that! ;)

All my ribbons from when I was a kid are with my Mom in WA. But hopefully after the 20th I will have a few.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I'll have more in a few months, hopefully! :) I've never really been able to afford to show much, and the shows I have gone to have been events, mostly - not as many ribbons, haha! But this year I'll be taking client horses to WEF, HITS, etc.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Oh Goodness.... here are my ribbons, I put them all out in July (and of course went to like 4 more horse shows and go more later).

This is the long view, my living room is 10' x 13'

Firsts, Medals and Championship ribbons (couldn't fit it in the frame because I am short)

Buckles

Both of these are State Reserve Champion

Regional Champion

Res Ch. Halter

2nds

3rds

4ths

5ths

6ths + 7ths

I also separated them by horse which was fun and I've always kept a log book about how horses have done and in which classes and it was sad to realize that some of them were missing :(

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
HOLY CRAP...my beau and void what do you show in....That is a ton of ribbons you must have some nicely trained horses to win that many....Wow. I have only a few but got a lot when I was in 4-H........

·
Registered
884 Posts

Theres a couple missing, and i won a giant lick block once. Its all been eaten now :lol:

Most are for hacking/ASH events, couple down the front are the most recent, they're pony ones. And theres even one in there for a barrel race with i found hilarious lol!
The caps are for high point ASH stuff, so are the certificates.

·
Registered
361 Posts
HOLY CRAP...my beau and void what do you show in....That is a ton of ribbons you must have some nicely trained horses to win that many....Wow. I have only a few but got a lot when I was in 4-H........
I compete in Hunters and Equitation and did a brief stint in the Jumper ring as a Junior. I've had some nicely trained horses in the past but my winningest horse has been the biggest PITA because he thinks he knows it all but doesn't. We are a wonder team in that it all seems to come together show day.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I answered your message, but I'll reply here too :)
Most of my ribbons are from jumper and dressage shows. There are some from horse trials. The neck ribbons are from USDF, the trophies are 4H from when I was younger. And I have about 3 from a hunter show (NOT our forte!).

Every ribbon I have was won by Beau, except for four 4H (that's alot of 4s) ribbons I got on a school horse at my first show. This year my yearling will be showing as well so hopefully she can add to the number :)

·
Registered
979 Posts

(better quality picture of some of the trophies, buckles, and what not)

·
Registered
361 Posts
^Dartanion

Was wondering when you were going to join this ribbon ho party!

·
Registered
979 Posts
^Dartanion

Was wondering when you were going to join this ribbon ho party!

:lol: School & the bf have been keeping me busy. LOL I will never forget those nicknames Pam came up with :lol: high point ***** and buckle Ho LMAO

·
Registered
374 Posts
Here are mine.. my dad made this ribbon rack for me. I only keep my champs and reserve champs on there. I have 3 boxes in my closet filled with ribbons and a 4th box under my bed filled with ribbons. :eek:)

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have none..
But I hope to win a ribbon once no matter what it is for :D

1 - 20 of 123 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.