The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a pair of Braided Nylon Barrel Racing/contesting reins preferrably green and purple to match my tack. if any of you have a pair you don't want or need let me know. and also pictures!! = ) thank you!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
I am looking for a pair of Braided Nylon Barrel Racing/contesting reins preferrably green and purple to match my tack. if any of you have a pair you don't want or need let me know. and also pictures!! = ) thank you!!
i have a pair of lime green contesting reins..used a couple of times
contesting reins
was:$10 now:$8

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mysugarap i will defiantly keep you in mind if i can't find a pair fo green and purple! see gypsytally is making me a bareback pad that is purple with a green latigo and i was trying to find one to match that but green and black would also match my headstall. i am going for green and purple but i am having a VERY hard time finding that so if i can't i'll definatly snag yours!

·
Registered
780 Posts
mysugarap i will defiantly keep you in mind if i can't find a pair fo green and purple! see gypsytally is making me a bareback pad that is purple with a green latigo and i was trying to find one to match that but green and black would also match my headstall. i am going for green and purple but i am having a VERY hard time finding that so if i can't i'll definatly snag yours!
you welcome let me know if you cant find one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.