The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
i have one TWH mare and 4 QH mares.
75 Posts
i want the spotted one!!!! how cute! my sister had a mini New Zealand bunny. The dwarfs are soooo cute!!

·
Registered
75 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Umm, we have only kept one baby because we sell them but the gray one leaning against the ice bottle is Wombat because he doesn’t hop so he walks like a wombat

·
Registered
75 Posts
Umm, we have only kept one baby because we sell them but the gray one leaning against the ice bottle is Wombat because he doesn’t hop so he walks like a wombat
aww thats cool!!

·
Registered
767 Posts
Oh my gosh Yammie!!! They are sooo cute! 😍😍

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I went out to checks on the cows today and some of them have warts:( I’ll have to isolate them and figure out if there’s any treatment. The buffalo flies are also back so I have to watch out for pinkeye, the horses have fly masks but I can’t really put them on my cows 😂 I started halter breaking on of my poddy calves, I eventually want to ride her but that will have to wait quite a while because she’s only 2 months old. In two weeks I start pony club and I’m pretty anxious about that, I’ve never ridden with a large group or in a “show environment” I don’t know how Jake and Daisy will react but I can just hope it goes well 😂 I went out to the Chook pen to check in my chooks and my favourite chick Dottie was stuck upside down in some fencing. I have no clue how she got there but I got her out and she was fine. Because if all the rain my chooks haven’t been free ranging as much so they started eating their own eggs so I have to make a mustard egg, the work every time! I brought my chick Lou inside to do some “rehab” on his legs because he has club foot and a fused joint which causes him to limp a lot. He ate a lot of apricot! He’s never had it before and because he has a fused joint he can’t scratch around so doesn’t get tasty treats as much. Everyday I go and dig some worms for him so he can get extra nutrients.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was going to work all three horses today but it’s so stinking hot. I might take jake or Daisy to the dam and see if they’ll play. If not I’ll probably clean tack or bake a cake. I’m not much of a cook so I used packet mixes 😂

1 - 20 of 44 Posts