The Horse Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if this sounds crazy to anyone, but I think it would be cool if you could "like" peoples signature. I see some that are just really neat and I would like to let them know that I think that, but I don't want to pm them just because I think their signature is cool.

I don't know if it is even remotely possible to do that, or if it just isn't a good idea, but I just wanted to see what the HF Team and other members thought :D

·
Administrator
3,256 Posts
Hi there,

Thank you for the suggestion. As of now, it's not something that we can do from a technical standpoint. If that ever changes, we can have this discussion again.

I don't know if this sounds crazy to anyone, but I think it would be cool if you could "like" peoples signature. I see some that are just really neat and I would like to let them know that I think that, but I don't want to pm them just because I think their signature is cool.

I don't know if it is even remotely possible to do that, or if it just isn't a good idea, but I just wanted to see what the HF Team and other members thought :D

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts