The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who owns some? when does it come out? let's hear those dirty secrets!

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I love lingerie!! sometimes I'll put it on just to tease him and make him wait until after I cook dinner in it, or watch a movie ;). Sometimes I'll wear it under an outfit if we're going somewhere with family hehe so he knows its' there but he can't do anything about it! hahaha
I also love keeping it on and just moving parts out of the way that need to be moved during the deed ;). Or stimulation through it as well is fun!!! hahahaha oh man can't believe I just said that.

Anyways, I own all sorts. The see through barely there lace 2 piece sets, one piece dress styles, costumie ones that look like a bra set but also look like dressy attire, silkies, corsets. ;) I love all the girly stuff!!! haha

·
Registered
594 Posts
I own a ton and it never comes out, hahaha! It just comes off to quickly to spend the time putting it on! LMAO.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I am more the commando type... I have a few lacy pieces, but those are just for show... I find it much sexier, easier and more comfortable to just skip the lingerie all together, hehe!

·
Registered
8,220 Posts
I do not own any either. I go to bed in panties and a t-top, and that just usually gets the ball rolling.

I just have to slide one side of my panties over my hip and he comes a running.

·
Super Moderator
26,794 Posts
I have some but I don't wear it very often. I would rather where one of hubby's t-shirts...

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
I have some but I don't wear it very often. I would rather where one of hubby's t-shirts...

I am the same way. On those nights when I feel EXTRA frisky and wanna play, I bring out the lacie stuff, but normally, it's undies and a big T. So much more comfy :). Besides, he doesn't need the showy stuff to get in the mood, but it's fun to tease him ;)

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
Oh I love pretty underwear! I have to stay out of underwear shops or I spend money I don't have, lol. It just gives me so much more confidence knowing i'm all matching and looking good :]

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Now that I think about it...I think the undies are more for us girls then the guys. they'd much rather have them off, but the confidence it might give us reflects.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
I have some but I don't wear it very often. He loves it, but I don't like to over-do it haha. Keep it something real special for him. He likes to leave it on though. Especially with the undies like Lacy said. He likes it because to him it feels more riskay :) (<or however you spell that word hah)

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
^^^^ Agreed! but it doesn't have to be an everyday thing either right Kariina?? It's just a special something to turn up the heat

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Exactly!!

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You've all inspired me to go and look. I did some serious shopping and realized that this is going to be a blast. Man o man! so many choices. I'm loving all this already :twisted:

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
And you aren't kidding. This was a blast, all colors and styles. Definitely going to have a special area in my closet.

·
Registered
6,179 Posts
I have a bunch of stuff I bought in the US - The downtown fashion district in LA - Of course it is all cheap and nasty but still fun :]

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a bunch of stuff I bought in the US - The downtown fashion district in LA - Of course it is all cheap and nasty but still fun :]
Oh but it counts! I only have the one thing I bought today, so I have to build my collection!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts