The Horse Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my baby brother to go see the horses today. He LOVES animals!
He calls the horses "ees" so whenever he got of the car he was "ee ee EE!!" and then he ran off lol. So yea, pics. :)

Ready to go!

The babies looking at a baby. lol

Denali being brave

He laughed so hard after this! lol

Ocho and trey

Breeze loved him! See wouldn't leave him alone

I was trying to get a head shot but neither of them would look. lol

He got to sit on the tractor

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Playing in the sand

Deuce :)

All the horses wanted to eat his hat. lol

Joy

My favorite pics!!

Spirit anyone?

Run Run Run!

I got a jumping cactus in my foot! Hurt really bad and now I have to wrap it. D:

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kodi and Sophie

Gracie

Kodi

I <3 my little brother

Me

And this is when we got back home.

Enjoy :D

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Those pics were absolutely UNREAL. I personally dislike kids - you could almost say I actually hate kids. However, your baby brother is freaking adorable. Any child that has enough balls to stick his hands up the nose of a creature twenty times his size is alright by me :lol:

I worked pony rides long enough to know how impressive it is that he's so happy to be around them, especially with them being so big. Another rider in the family for sure!

Great pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
657 Posts
AW! he is so cute! I love those pictures of him with his hands up the horses nose! And the one with all the horses trying to eat his hat! Adorable!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AW! he is so cute! I love those pictures of him with his hands up the horses nose! And the one with all the horses trying to eat his hat! Adorable!
Thank you! :D
haha yea he loves noses. lol

Those pics were absolutely UNREAL. I personally dislike kids - you could almost say I actually hate kids. However, your baby brother is freaking adorable. Any child that has enough balls to stick his hands up the nose of a creature twenty times his size is alright by me :lol:

I worked pony rides long enough to know how impressive it is that he's so happy to be around them, especially with them being so big. Another rider in the family for sure!

Great pics, thanks for sharing.
haha I'm like you too. I don't really like kids either but I love my little brother. He's so much different than any other kid I've meet.

I hope his dad lets him do riding because he is going to be natural and he loves horses. :)

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Aaaaw. MAN what a cute little boy! Its amazing how gentle horses are with youngsters. My horses would NEVER let anyone put their fingers in their noses lol. I love his hat haha, sooo cute!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aaaaw. MAN what a cute little boy! Its amazing how gentle horses are with youngsters. My horses would NEVER let anyone put their fingers in their noses lol. I love his hat haha, sooo cute!
haha I know! Most of the horses he was putting his hands into their noses are horses that bite but they never did. Thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts