The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have found that the Weatherbeeta sheets do not hold up as well because the sheets are only 600 denier so try to look for one that is a 1200 denier outside material.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I like the Rhino Wug I got this winter. It's 1000 denier and my horse seems comfortable in it. I also got the higher neck because her med weight Weatherbetta was seeping in water at the neckline - which I'm guessing was while she was laying down (which she does every day).

The only negative is the back strap (not X leg straps) on my mare gets pee'd on everyday which I've learned is a common issue for mares. I just got a diff clip for it so I barely have to touch it, hehe.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
The sheet I have for my mare is a Defender brand sheet. It's blue and zebra striped. I'm not sure what they run new as I got it used from a member on here, but she wore it basically daily for the entire winter and it stands up fantastic through her rolling, bucking, running, everything. I love it! :)

It's fully waterproof and I have never noticed a single leak. No tears on it. And it's nice and breathable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.