The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! I am new to this forum and I was wondering about barns in Santa Rosa. I am moving to the Santa Rosa area and I am looking for a barn for me and my horse.

I have found a lot online but it is hard to sift through if it is really what I want. I am looking for a smaller barn with an accredited trainer. Someone that is really knowledgeable not someone who just went pro but doesn't really know what they are doing. I like to show here and there but mostly I like to ride. Maybe 1 or 2 A shows a season and a few smaller shows. Currently, I am in a half training program and my horse is in pasture board. My trainer runs a larger training facility but I worked out a deal to board at her house which I really enjoy. It's smaller and does not have as much drama as a larger facility. My horse seems to be doing better as he getting more one on one interaction with people who truly care about him and animal well being.

I am also in my mid 20's if that helps. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.