The Horse Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a stubben jump saddle! 17” and 27 tree. I’d pay up to a $1,000!
if anyone has one they’re trying to sell or knows of anyone selling one, give me a shout!
thanks ☺

· Registered
5 Posts
if anyone has one they’re trying to sell or knows of anyone selling one, give me a shout!
thanks ☺
thanks ☺
addle Serial # is 94788 on right side billet & has 30 5 on the left billet

purchased new between 72'- 74' in Calgary Canada when I was 16, now 64 & probably never going to enjoy the Saddle & 🐎 so regrettably I will sell it & it is in excellent condition

All im asking is $400cdn firm for the Saddle & Bridle

I think it has an 18" and will determine the tree dimension

Please contact me via private conversation.

thanks

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
addle Serial # is 94788 on right side billet & has 30 5 on the left billet

purchased new between 72'- 74' in Calgary Canada when I was 16, now 64 & probably never going to enjoy the Saddle & 🐎 so regrettably I will sell it & it is in excellent condition

All im asking is $400cdn firm for the Saddle & Bridle

I think it has an 18" and will determine the tree dimension

Please contact me via private conversation.

thanks
Hi! Thanks, but I’m actually getting a Pessoa now instead of a stubben. Wish you the best of luck selling it!!

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
have to say $400 for Stubben saddle & bridle in this condition unused for 30+ yrs but soaped every day when it was used & stored in a tack box is a bargain +

Thanks & gl
It’s just because my horse is super hard to fit for a saddle, he’s a 27 tree in a stubben and that’s pretty rare :(
It is a bargain though!

· Super Moderator
17,143 Posts
Just a quick Google search showed more Stubben 27s than anything else for sale. I suspect there's plenty out there as that's a narrow tree and it seems horses have gotten broader. Could just be your area but if you're buying online shouldn't be an issue.

· Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just a quick Google search showed more Stubben 27s than anything else for sale. I suspect there's plenty out there as that's a narrow tree and it seems horses have gotten broader. Could just be your area but if you're buying online shouldn't be an issue.
Oh? I haven’t found a 27 that’s in my price range of $1,000.. they’ve all been 3-4K
But maybe I’m not looking good enough.
I am really specific and picky though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.