The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a western, horse size black breast collar for sale?

Just show me pics of whatever you might have, it can be a show style or whatever. Maybe something you want to sell cheap? As long as it's still in good shape, I don't mind if it's used.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Hi , I have one that I may consider selling , I bought it and another one from a member on here several months ago. I took it to a harness shop and had fleece stitched on so it wouldnt rub against the horse. I really havent used it.
It is used , but good cond. It is black but has some rawhide accents (red and white)

Here is the pic that she had listed when I bought it , but I could get newer pics too.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,901 Posts
I have a black leather breast collar, it came with my endurance saddle. never been used (it just sits in my tack box folded up, lol). Its pretty plain, but I'll get pics tomorrow. I'll sell it for 20 bucks plus shipping?

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
If you dont want either of those PM me. I have a nylon one I bought off ebay and never used. The mare I was going to use it on isnt ridden anymore.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
If you are interested in my black breast collar I would like to get $15 plus shipping for it but I may be open to offers. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.