The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, I am looking for large sized horse boots or polo wraps.

I am looking for the euro pro heidi boots...or something similar to those. Probably a size L or XL?

I am also looking for the older model Veredus Grand Prix boots..probably in a M or L.

or any leather open front boots, neoprene or skeepskin lined or fetlock boots. Also, any kind of polos, oversize leather halter, or anything pretty large..my guy is 17.3 although he is pretty refined.

I have tons of stuff to trade or sell.
a 4 boot set of pro choice elite boots..black and large
a set of large or xl pro choice ballistic bell boots in black
a wellington saratoga o/s martingale. brand new, oiled once.
a few saddle pads. one navy blue, one white & blue argyle equine couture, one purple...all pretty large and one red flame pony pad
i also have a white/white ovation half pad with rolled edges and wither relief & billet straps.
i have a ton of bits and other stuff too. ask and i probably have it. i have even more stuff currently listed on ebay, if it doesnt sell ill probably post it on here.

·
Registered
112 Posts
What kind of bits in what sizes do you have?

I have white fleece lined dressage boots in large or xl (DSB) (I have to check, but I'd say offhand large front xl hind) They were only used a few times but may have scuff marks on the hind... If your interested I will take pictures

·
Registered
509 Posts
I have a pair of black ASB's for sale. Asking $30 + shipping. They are barely used. They have a little dirt which can be wiped off with a wet rag. Also, a little horse hair on the inside, but in excellent condidtion. Size large.

e-questinc.com ASB All Sport Boot

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.