The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some English tack and clothes for my daughter...this is her first year showing English

I am in search of:

white fleece shaped English pad , something that would be suitable for 4H & open shows. (Her saddle is a 16" AP) looking to spend up to $10.00

Size 18 youth or womans size 8 Hunt/show coat dk colors $20 or under

A horse size leather halter ....$10.00 or under

black Gloves that are suitable for showing size 7 ...under $5.00

If anyone has any of these items please let me know , I can pay with paypal ....used items are fine as long as they are in good cond. as I am on a tight budget.
Thank you very much : )

·
Registered
639 Posts
Amy, I've got a well used fleece show pad. Come get it and it's yours. Miss you! This past week has been hell, and I've wanted to talk to you, but I lost your number. I may have a pair of pimple grip black gloves that may fit her.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, Wendy I will keep that in mind : )

RockHorseRanch: I have just a few more boxes to get out to customers ..lol ,I was literally up to my ears in GS cookies!
I was hoping to find maybe some other gloves for her besides the pimple grip but I will keep them in mind so thanks : )
*What are your fave cookies , I will see what is left or if there are any extras: )*

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still keeping my eye out for some of those good deals and sales though. : )

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am hoping too , but nothing is set in stone ....darn weather!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Been there, done that (Girl Scouts & Cookies) I was a GS forever & then a Brownie leader and have always supported the sales, but boo, hoo, no one asked yet this year (living in the boonies has it's drawbacks). Do I have to resort to mail order??? :lol:

Thanks, Wendy I will keep that in mind : )

RockHorseRanch: I have just a few more boxes to get out to customers ..lol ,I was literally up to my ears in GS cookies!
I was hoping to find maybe some other gloves for her besides the pimple grip but I will keep them in mind so thanks : )
*What are your fave cookies , I will see what is left or if there are any extras: )*

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^hey thanks , gonna check it out right now ...

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
That is exact same pad that I was looking at today but it was $40.00 , thanks for letting me know about it..

I found some gloves for her today....spent just a few more dollars than I wanted to spend but they are nice and were on sale

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rats! I tried to order the pad from state line and it says it is no longer available that they over sold it! It was the same one I was looking for and at such a great price.....oh well..
thanks for letting me know about it anyway

·
Registered
317 Posts
Awww, sorry! =[ Maybe if you call them you can find out if they're getting more in. They sometimes do when there's such a high demand for them. They've had GREAT sales lately, though, too, so keep your eye on them, for sure. =]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.