The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for information on this horse. She is a registered appaloosa mare. Her registered name is Appaulos Lucy. Bred in wisconsin, i cant find any info on her. Please tell me ASAP about any info.

Im also looking for a Sorrel Quarter/Saddlebred gelding. He isnt registered. He was a Jumper,but thats all i know...i hardly know anything about him.

^He has a Star,Stripe and Snip. And 2 hind socks/stockings.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Are these currently your horses, or previous horses you're looking for?

I'd suggest joining a fb group for your area (Wisconsin horses, Midwest horses, etc etc), check sale groups as well for your area. Also, if horses are registered you may be able to contact the registry for past or current info.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are these currently your horses, or previous horses you're looking for?

I'd suggest joining a fb group for your area (Wisconsin horses, Midwest horses, etc etc), check sale groups as well for your area. Also, if horses are registered you may be able to contact the registry for past or current info.
These are my current rescues...also,i dont/cant have fb so....and yea,ill contact the registry for the app.

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Keep in mind that often previous owners of rescues don't want to be found.

I would think that if you know the registered name of the App you should be able to find the breeder/ Is it not on the papers?

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Keep in mind that often previous owners of rescues don't want to be found.
Agreed!!

Or they might be people you don't want to have contact with. Not every horse has....balanced owners in their past.
There's no harm in looking, but you may not enjoy being in contact with the people you might find.

On the other hand, you could meet some wonderful people - just be cautious.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have found one person,her 2nd owner,and talked to them with the app...cant find anything for the breeder,nor can i get a hold of sonny's owners...but has anyone heard of Bright Eyed Hollywood,Imma Hollywood Hottie or Bright Eyed Bogie?

·
Registered
7,141 Posts
Well, if you Google the names you gave, the only one that comes up with some possible results is the last one, but they spell it "bogey", not "bogie". There are some youtube videos of that horse.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts