Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1 miniature horse Winter Blankets. Size 42-44 or 46

2 fly masks with ears preferably but all will be considered. Mini sized or maybe yearling (horse) depending on how big it is.

1 set of Polo wraps. Preferably Red or Lime Green (Or maybe both hehe) Mini sized.

Also looking for rope halters. 2 yearling (horse)/Mini sized One lime green and the other Pink or purple preferably but all will be considered.

A mini harness. Dosen't have to be anything special just something to play around in on the farm. Very used is fine
Pair of back leg straps for a horse sized winter blanket.

Trying to get them as cheap as possiable.. So used or very used is perfectly fine.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Fly Mask And Mini Blanket

Hi A Friend of Mine Has a Mini Blanket and Fly Mask For Sale
She is Asking $7 For the mask and $20 For the Blanket.

The Blanket is Homemade its adjustable Its Used She used it for her minis when they whre in the stalls.

Mini Fly Mask $7

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I may have found a blanket. How much would shipping be on the fly mask to 24426?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Update! :)

This is all I need now :)

1 miniature horse Winter Blankets. Size 42-44 or 46

1 set of Polo wraps. Preferably Red or Lime Green (Or maybe both hehe) Mini sized.

Also looking for rope halters. 2 yearling (horse)/Mini sized One lime green and the other Pink or purple preferably but all will be considered.

A mini harness. Dosen't have to be anything special just something to play around in on the farm. Very used is fine

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
*~*Bump*~*

Also looking for a horse sized harness :)

·
Registered
776 Posts
I have a hunter green with black trim mini winter blanket, practically new - $30

A navy blue Mini rain sheet - $20

Purple trimmed mini fly mask - $10

A surcingle and side rein set - $50
no pic but can get them tomorrow

All prices are negotiable, I will go measure the blankets right now :)

·
Registered
777 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks BurningAmber520! Let me know the measurements and send me the pictures :)

·
Registered
776 Posts
I lowered the price of the surcingle and side reins, $20 for the surcingle, $10 for the side reins. I have a well used pair of mini driving reins $10 OBO

I'm not sure how to measure blankets so I just measured the seam down the back, that should be enough to know if it will fit right?

I rain sheet is about 26", but I do have someone else interested in it too

The Hunter green winter blanket is 24ish"

And I have a used navy blue winter blanket to, it has a bleach stain on it and stuff but ill sell it for $10 its size is 25ish"

And a I have a gorgeous but used mini show halter, I paid over $150 for it, but the thin chain under the throat needs to be reattached, and its well used so im only asking $30 for it

Here are pictures

Surcingle, side reins and driving reins

Show Halter

Blue winter blanket

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I have a hot pink yearling halter, but it's nylon - not rope. It has never been used. I thought it would fit my pony, but it's too small for him. I'm asking $20 plus shipping.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll take some pictures for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.