The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm looking for a BOMBPROOF (or close to it) horse. I have a friend that needs a confidence builder type horse, especially at the trot and canter, so the horse must go well at all three gaits. Does not have to be fancy at all. English or western. MUST pass a vet check and be 100% sound....no old injuries please. Under 15 years, over 15.2hh. Must be good on trails alone...no spook. (Needle in a haystack, I know). Location ideally within 100 miles of 18930 (Bucks County, PA). MAY be willing to look a little farther IF the seller would trailer her to me....I don't own a trailer, so shipping will be expensive. Please send photos, video (if available), detailed description, location, price, etc....you can post here, or easiest is emailing me at [email protected] Thank you!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Jane-

My old trainer at RRF has a horse named stetson. (Eliza) I think she still has him. Shes pregnant and very motivated to sell. Hes done H/J/Dressage. I think shes asking 2500? Not sure if hes 100% bombproof. I can give you her cell if you want it.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jane-

My old trainer at RRF has a horse named stetson. (Eliza) I think she still has him. Shes pregnant and very motivated to sell. Hes done H/J/Dressage. I think shes asking 2500? Not sure if hes 100% bombproof. I can give you her cell if you want it.
Sure! I'd love to hear about him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.