The Horse Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling all breyer horses and tack. I have 13 traditional breyer horses (2 new in box) and lots of classic breyer horses and foals. Some have rubs or marks. If you want more info on any of them just ask and I will post close ups of it, too many to describe.:D All reasonable offers will be accepted.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pics

Attachments

·
Registered
558 Posts
I'm so for being difficult, but can i have a better picture of both, and can I ask how much shipping would be to zip 40272 (Louisville, KY) No hurry

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
What do you want for them altogehter?
I ove bryer horses, I only have five ;) two big ones and three little ones.

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm interested in the black appy on the end, as well as the paint behind him, the red roan in the ideal quarter horse mold on the end, and possibly the walking paint in the middle. How much for each one? + shipping to 98249

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm interested in the black appy on the end, as well as the paint behind him, the red roan in the ideal quarter horse mold on the end, and possibly the walking paint in the middle. How much for each one? + shipping to 98249
What one in the middle the b/w gypsy vanner, the palomino with spots,or the brown and white paint on the end?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm so for being difficult, but can i have a better picture of both, and can I ask how much shipping would be to zip 40272 (Louisville, KY) No hurry
Sorry it took me so long.:) shipping for horses is $14.00. And here is pics you asked for.

Attachments

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
$95 not including the walking paint because I dont know what one it is. I need to know what color as I have three walking paints. $25 for shipping on all 4,I just need to know what walking paint you are referring to.:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts