The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all here's a bunch of stuff I still have for sale! Have lowered the prices a lot!! :D

Hunter Green English Saddle Pad, used maybe once or twice, full size and doesn't fit under my 19" saddle. - $15

I have 2 of these Parelli rope halters (I bought them from the parelli site) I have 2 more rope halters and I just plain don't need 4 of them, lol. These are warmblood/draft sized - $5 each.

Purple Mini Halter, a bit dusty - $5

Navy Blue mini rain sheet, -$15

Navy Blue Mini winter turnout blanket - Used - Has bleach spots - $10 OBO

Hunter Green with black trim mini winter turnout blanket, like new only used a couple times - $20

Mini fly mask with purple trim - $5

Mini sized driving reins - Well used - $10 OBO

Mini sized surcingle with crouper - good shape - $15

Teal mini grooming halter - $5

Mini Show Halter - Gorgeous - Thin chain under throat needs to be reattached - Payed over $150 for it but now its well used - $20

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Mini side reins - $15

Mini nylon western bridle with split reins- $15

Full Size Neon Green Nylon Headstall - $15

Blue/Black/Neon Green Rope Split Reins - $15

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
I love those split reins! Would you consider trading for anything? I have tail bags/can make you a custom tail bag, I could make you a custom rope halter with rings to attach reins...I probably have other stuff that I can't think of too...

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would be happy to trade :D Do you have examples of the rope halters/tail bags? :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Purple Mini Halter and Purple mini flymask have been sold!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Navy Mini T/O and Navy Mini Rain sheet have been sold!

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Sweet!
I don't have an examples of the tail bags, but they're not anything fancy, just basically a cloth bag that you tie into the horse's partially braided tail with fringe on the bottom for flicking itchies. =) I could try my hand at making the braid in kind if you'd like, but I've never made one like that before so it'd be a first try.

And I do not have any pictures of a halter with the rings because I haven't had anyone want one yet but I do have pictures of the halters! And I can find you a picture of how I would work in the rings. =)

The halter would be very similar to the one in this picture, only minus the extra nose knots, unless you want those:
http://www.advantagehorsemanship.com/store/products/images/riding_halter_green_medium.jpg

And here's Lacey modeling one of my halters (I tied and dyed it) for me. She wears this halter pretty much everywhere when I'm with her, and in this picture it's a year old. I've washed it twice and it's still in great shape! This picture was taken before I washed it the second time so it's a little grimy looking:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you can do a rope halter with the rings in pink (Hott Pink :D ) then its a deal!

·
Registered
7,738 Posts
Yes I can! Draft size, I assume? =)
How dark/light do you want it? I might not be able to swing a super neon color because nylon doesn't dye super well but I can definitely manage a really pretty shade of pink.
For instance, over the summer I made Lacey a pink halter (this was kinda a baby pink colored dye, not hot pink or magenta like yours would be, so it's lighter but it'll give you an idea):

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You know Ambers head is somewhere between a normal horse and a draft. Her stuff is all oversized or warmblood sized :)

Yes as dark as you can make the pick the better, hehe :D

PM me your address and I will ship out the reins tomorrow or saturday! Thank you!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump Bump!!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
I PMed you about the breastplate and hunter green pad.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$35 + $10 for shipping :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Wallaby, would you just sell one of your halters, or are you only trading?

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.