The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My barn is selling many of the horses they don't use. I have taken lessons there for 6yrs and have boarded for 2 1/2. They are very nice people and take care of their horses. They rescue thoroughbreds as well as other breeds and retrain them and either sell them to an approved home, or they use them as a lesson horse/ camp horse for children 6-16 years.

Here are there ads and some information on them. I have some pics of them and will post if I have any, if not pics will be coming soon.

Very cute, Welsh Pony Amber is a 5 y/o small, chesnut pony. Very cute, good mover, goes W/T/C, Jumps small X, LOTS of pote

Amber pony-
Shetland(?)/Welsh Cross, 5 yr chestnut mare. Very cute. I have personally rode this pony, and I am 5'4, 130 lbs, she took it no problem. $1000

Appaloosa Gelding Discount is an older black and white appaloosa gelding. He can be ridden W/T/C, very safe both on th

Discount-
Appaloosa gelding. Black leopard. BEGINNER SAFE! Very comfy. Goes western or english. Neck reins, AMAZING jumper. Could jump 3'5 easily. 17-18yrs old. $750.

Companion Draft Mare Bonnie is a older draft mare looking for a loving home! Where she will be loved or provide companion

Bonnie-
Belgain mare. Has had foals in the past. 17-ish hands. Palomino. Companion. In her mid- late teens. $500.

Companion THBD mare Zoe is a chesunt, THBD mare. She is an ex-race horse and unfortunately due to injury is only suitab

Zoe-
Thoroughbred mare, chestnut. 16.1+ hh. Ex-racer. Has been retrained. Companion, broodmare, or VERY light riding due to an injury from the track. $500.
I have a pic of her somewhere. Just need to find it....

Big Loveable Guy! Sterling is a 16.3h Hackney/Belgian gelding, seal brown with star, has been backed, has 15 hours tra

Sterling-
Belgain/Hackney gelding. 17-18 hh. Black/seal brown with star. Has been driven and backed. Sire and dam on site. Dam is Bonnie(see above). $2500

Pic as a foal. Updated pic coming soon.

Flashy! Welsh/Hackney Pony Timmy is a 4y/o small/medium pony. Goes W/T/C. Jumps 2'4 easily,was shown this year by a novice ride

Timmy-
Hackney Pony/Welsh gelding. Jumps 2'3, can easiy go higher. Trails. Drives. Shown in schooling shows 2009 season, will show trillium this year if not sold.

More coming in a few minutes!

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
7 y/o THBD Mare Dee is a 16h bay THBD mare. Dee has been a mom for the last couple of years and is currently being b

Dee-
Thoroughbred mare. Bay 16hh. W/T/C. Would be a nice dressage mount. Beautiful movement. Was racer, apparently did very well. Has been a broodmare for the last few years, and was then rescued by Valentia Equestrian. 7 years, $2500.

3 y/o PROSPECT Jenna is a 3 y/o steel grey THBD mare. Currently going W/T/C, good mover would make excellent prospe

Jenna-
Thoroughbred mare. Gray, 15.2 ATM. Has done one or two small X's but mainly does W/T/C. Trained for racing but never was raced. Cute personality. Quiet. Is used for trail rides by beginners. $2500
I think I have a pic somewhere, again, I need to find it.

FLASHY! DRAFT X STALLION Nebeal is a 3 y/o, dark bay stallion (willing geld) HANDSOME BOY! Ready to be broke to a rider in th

Nebeil-
Hackney/Clyde stallion(willing to geld). Has jumped 4ft+ already, very nice. Ready to be trained this spring. Good for vet/farrier. Sire and dam on site. Sire also for sale. $5500.
Daddy to my baby due in April.

2 Year THBD GELDING PROSPECT Archie is seal brown THBD gelding, very quiet, excellent ground manners, well handled. Archie is re

Archie-
Thoroughbred gelding. Bay/Seal brown. 16 hh, will mature 17+ hh. yrs old. $2000.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PROMISING PROSPECT! Aurora is a coming 4 year old, seal brown THBD mare. LOTS OF POTENTIAL! Good mover, well put togethe

Aurora-
Thoroughbred mare. 4yrs. Bay. Quiet. Was used for childrens camp for beginners in 2009. W/T/C, will be started on jumps in the spring. Was trained to race but never did. Used on trails for beginners. $2500.

Bay THBD Gelding Chance - Bay THBD gelding, good mover, has taken ribbons at local shows, was used in camp and for tr

Chance-
Thoroughbred gelding. Bay, coming 6yrs. 16.2 hh. Jumps 3 feet, W/T/C. Used in childrens camp beginners 6-16yrs. Good on trails and in arena. View him in my barn. $2000. Has reduced by $500.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Great all around Appaloosa/Quarter Gelding Whipper is well started in both english and western disciplines. Goes W/T/C and is currently jumpin

Whipper-
Quarter horse/appaloosa gelding. 5yrs, goes english/ western. LOVES barrels. Can be registered Appaloosa sprot horse. W/T/C jumps 2ft. Frames up naturally. May go to trillium with me in flat classes this summer. Dam on site. $7000.
Has lightened in colour since these photos were taken.

LOTS OF POTENTIAL! Bay THBD Gelding AL has been shown at both the schooling and trillium level with very good results!Jumps 4ft with roo

Al-
Bay Thoroughbred gelding. 16. 1hh, 7yrs, jumps 4ft with lots of room to spare. Could go higher. Was shown in schooling shows and in trillium 2009 season flat classes, rider doesn't jump so didn't enter any of the jumping classes. Hunter movement. Does dressage as well. $8500.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Black - Small/mini Gelding Midnight is a small black gelding looking for a home where he will be spoiled and loved. Midnight is

Midnight-

Shetland/Miniature gelding. Black, untrained as we have no riders small enough to do the job. Could also be trained to drive. A good prospect for a childrens leadline pony. Only sees shadows out of left eye as before he was rescued he had burrs in his forelock which affected his vision. Could be used as a companion as well. Gets along with mares, geldings, and studs. Any size. Is currently pastured with drafts, ponies, and regular sized horses. In the middle of the herd dominance. $600.

Handsome! 7 y/o Clyde/Hackney cross. Pepper is a black, 16h,7 year old Clyde/Hackney gelding. VERY handsome!! Goes W/T/C, has been start

Pepper-
Clydesdale/ Hackney gelding. Black, 16+ hh. Jumps 3ft easily, drives. Safe on the trails. W/T/C. Sire of Nebeil and Sterling(see above). Was gelded in 2008 and doesn't act like a stud at all. 7 yrs old. Great ground manners. LOADS of mane and tail! $6000

For more information on these horses, visit VALENTIA EQUESTRIAN CENTRE, or email Kari(address can be found on the ad page).

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some of the ads on equestrian connection have pics taken on saturday up, just go through them. The picture of Whipper isn't very flattering. his back doesn't look like that, as you can see in the picturers I have posted.

If you have any questions to ask you can post them here and I will answer them truthfully and ASAP.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump people have looked at whipper, sterling, midnight, pepper and aurora

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Discount and Al are now sold :)
Nebiel now has 1 foal on the ground. Go to my horses on my profile and see Rumour
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.