Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trail riding last Sunday..

^^oh so sleepy

Exploring some new roads yesterday...

^^new hitching posts! :wink:

^^how much worse could he legs look? haha

Yesterday I was getting Abbe from the pasture and walking around the front of the house. Suddenly I hear yelling and screaming, and up the driveway comes a cow! I shut the front gate after he came into the yard, so he couldn't escape. Meanwhile Abbe is looking like an arab, Tail flagging and snorting, big eyed. But, surprising still respectful of my space. :D Long story short a couple minutes later the owners show up in a jeep. And while we're trying to shoo him through the gate to my neighbors yard (they have had him because he escaped from the owners place a couple weeks ago) He decides to go through the fence... Haha
....a 6ft high chain link fence....

^^what me?
if there was ever a mad cow this is it...:lol:
Sadly he is going to be slaughtered at the neighbors place cause they can't contain him..

^ Daisy got kicked cause she was to close to the cow. Hopefully she learned.. Lol but she's just sunning here :lol:

This Morning:

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Rainstorm just a little bit ago...
I was hiding out kind of underneath Abbe.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wow, what beautiful trails and such gorgeous scenery. Looks like you two had fun. Abbe is adorable! :D
Although I'm sorry to hear that your doggie got kicked, I hope she's okay!

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Yes, Daisy is okay. She has a rather large bruise though that can be seen through her fur.. lol

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
Your horse is so pretty!
I am sorry about your doggie! She learned that lesson fast though didn't she. lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts