The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have a ton of stuff for sale! Please check it out! All prices include shipping to the 48 states! If there's something on here that you already called dibs on from a previous thread please let me know! I got so cluttered with messages before that I lost track! But everything that was previously purchased is shipped and gone. So I feel confident posting more stuff! :D

This is everything I still have left!!

Teal mini grooming halter - $5

Mini Show Halter - Gorgeous - Thin chain under throat needs to be reattached - Payed over $150 for it but now its well used - $15

Mini side reins - $10

Mini nylon western bridle with split reins- $10 (bit not included)

Brand New Davis Splint Boots - Black - Never Used - $15
No Picture right now, but these are the exact ones Davis Splint Boots - Dover Saddlery.

Maroon Halter - Large Sized - Needs to be clean but in good condition - $10

Black Breakaway Halter - Large - Well Used - $5

Jenna De Rossi Bag - Small blue stain on one side otherwise great condition - $10

Laptop Car Charger, adapter can be interchanged if you need to buy a different size. Never used! - $20

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
This is a AF-S DX NIKKOR ED 55-200mm 1:4-5.6G Nikon Lens with auto focus. It can be used with a Nikon D40, D60, D80, D90, D3000 and D5000. a Used lens like this usually goes for over $150. This lens has only been used TWICE!! In Mint Conditon!!

Asking $90OBO

Three Strides Before The Wire - $10

My Guy Barbaro - $10

Jerry Baileys Against The Odds - $10

Equine Safety - $10

Basic Horse Care - $10

Horse Behavior - $10

The Older Horse - $10

Understanding the Horses Legs - $15

Pink Rain boots with horses on them, really cute. Size 11, but a tight 11 fit like a 10, only worn twice - $20

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hunter Green Stall Guard - $10

Navy Blue Lunge Line with swivel. Used but in good condition - $10

Wooden saddle rack to hang on stall doors for easy saddle access in the aisle - $10

Gold Helmet cover with black horses on it - $5

Maroon Polo wraps, set of 4, like new condition - $10

Likit stall toy (likits not included) - $15

Navy blue mini halter - $7

Maroon grooming tote (puppy not included lol) - $6

Chestnut show touchup spray (not the right shade for my chestnut roan he's too orange for it) - $5

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yupp $10 including shipping :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I still have a ton of stuff for sale! Please check it out! All prices include shipping to the 48 states! If there's something on here that you already called dibs on from a previous thread please let me know! I got so cluttered with messages before that I lost track! But everything that was previously purchased is shipped and gone. So I feel confident posting more stuff! :D

This is everything I still have left!!

BurningAmber:

I sent you a few PMs and email , You said that you would sell me the Oster Clippers. I have been waiting to hear back from you so that I could send you money via paypal but I havent gotten a reply. Please let me know , other people were interested in them but you sent me a PM saying that they were mine.....I also purchased a Quarter Sheet from you and wondered if you sent it out yet? I have not received it so I wanted to make sure it wasnt lost in transit.
I will pay for the Oster Clippers ASAP when I know how much?

Please Reply ...thank you!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sent you a few PMs and email , You said that you would sell me the Oster Clippers. I have been waiting to hear back from you so that I could send you money via paypal but I havent gotten a reply. Please let me know , other people were interested in them but you sent me a PM saying that they were mine.....I also purchased a Quarter Sheet from you and wondered if you sent it out yet? I have not received it so I wanted to make sure it wasnt lost in transit.
I will pay for the Oster Clippers ASAP when I know how much?

Please Reply ...thank you!

I Am so sorry!! I got so many messages I guess a few got lost in the shuffle! Yes of course you can have them! Just send the money! I shipped the quarter sheet today, give me a sec to look up your zip code and I will send you the tracking number! :)

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
ok great! How much for for clippers and stall guard , PM me and I will send you the money now! thanks : )

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Paypal sent! thanks so much : )

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got it! Thank you!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
wow. i find it very rude that even though i asked about the oster clippers before the current buyer, you completely ignored me, instead selling them to her. I thought the people here were better then that.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am so sorry! I had so many pm's, i got overwhemled! I am extremely sorry that I overlooked you, I honestly did not do it on purpose! Is there any way I can make it up to you?? Would you like anything else on the list? It's on me! Or a custom set of rhythm beads? Once again I am very sorry!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
WOW , that is very nice for you to do that Amber! I believe that I asked you about the clippers on the other thread you posted so I can see how it got confusing !

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mini Show Halter
Camera Lens
My Guy Barbaro
Stall Guard
Likit

Are all SOLD

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump for the night!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i am sorry i sounded so rude. i've just had a lot of not so great stuff going on in my life and had been really interested in them. i am sorry i sounded rude and i understand you must have been overwhelmed. I am actually interested in your rythm beads. i sent you an email about your contest ones.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
would you like a custom set? If so just shoot me a pm with what you would like!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.