61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Clothing

*English Tack

*Western Tack

*Misc

*Bits

*Saddles
***16.5" Wintec 500. Great condition, missing one or two of the wintec logos on it but in otherwise very sound condition. $300
***17" Collegiate Parfaire Wide Tree. Great condition, just normal useage and wear marks. Comes with stirrup leathers/jointed irons and a matching courbette girth. $850
***17" Nice Saddle. Medium tree. Great condition, a little wear and tear but it's in pretty fabulous condition. No issues with it, just doesn't fit my guy really. $350
"Nice" is pronounced like niece" and is same as HDR. They switched the name from Nice to Henri de Rivel.
(Their going for about $600 + new from what I can tell and this is like new, with little to no marks. Seems like very, very light useage.. As well as $400ish used... Great saddle, super comfortable, and nice leather. http://i728.photobucket.com/albums/ww285/xSpinxx/IMG00033-20100110-2031.jpg

I probably have other misc. Tack Mainly english... So if your looking for something let me know.. I'm open to trades/ offers etc. =)

~Wanted as far as trades...~

• Sleezies(Medium/Large + Navy)
  • Corrective English Saddle Pad
  • English Saddle.
  • Offer?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Could I see pictures of all the saddles? I cant really tell much from the picture. Maybe you could also point out which one is which for me (as im dumb :p)..? Thanks! =]

·
Registered
872 Posts
So uh... Im kinda in love with that Collegiate. ;] Ill pm you and we can talk more about it... =]

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMPPP!!!

Added:
Sz 16 ON Course hunt coat, Navy $65 o.b.o
Sz 16 Grand Prix Elite navy with lighter blue checkering.... Make offer! It retails for $299ish, so make offer according to that =)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.