The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry the pictures aren’t good quality; I didn’t have a photo-taker and had to make due with getting the pictures off a video. I had to lighten the pictures a lot. Lunging over a jump... Most are of him going over it at a foot high, but the ones with the white pole across the top are about two feet high. Dakota is my 15.2 hand, almost four year old Tennessee Walker gelding (he’ll be four in March). I apologize in advance for such crappy photos.

I don’t plan on ever really doing anything besides popping over small jumps and logs we find out on the trails, as Dakota is just a trail horse.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Not to shabby, I believe. In a few of the photos he got a little lazy but nothing to be concerned about :)

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
he jumps a lot better over the bigger jump, better shape and front legs are nearly together.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I am not much for a critiquer but he is a beautiful shade of bay and looks like a pretty jumper especially over the 2 footer as someone mentioned above :)

~AL615

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, it was mentioned on anothr forum that he doesn't have much 'scope', which, I don't mind, as I doubt we'll find anything (or many things) out on the trails that are over two feet... lol.

This was also his very first time jumping on a lunge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.