The Horse Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first video I've made... so if it sucks, sorry lol.

Let me know what you guys think!

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
How adoreable!! I actually got the chills while watching it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aw! Yay. Glad you guys liked it... :)

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
i LOVED it i've always loved and envied their bond. and she is so young! imagine what it will be like through the years. it will only get stronger from there. and you are teaching her great morals and responsibilities while giving her the best long term friend she could ever ask for! = )

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank You lilkitty90. And you are very right, it's only going to get stronger. I am doing my best to teach her everything I know, and I also know that soon (very soon at this rate) I will need to seek someone who knows more than me... just so she can continue her journey....

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
that will be good for you both. you two can bond even more as well as her and teddy. because you are all learning together and expanding your knowledge. all i know is she is totally living my dream! i always wanted to grow up around horses. so she and teddy are very lucky to have each other.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have already learned so much.... not really about horses, per say. It's more like the true bond between horse and owner. It's a lot like the bond I have with Bella, but there's something more.... It's all so innocent. Which, I think, make it so amazing...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Adorable!

Teddy must be a guardian angel to put up with the antics of the terrible twos :)
I can tell just by watching this short little video, that what these two little guys have is special.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Wow, I'm very jealous that she gets to have sucha great childhood! And goodness, where on earth did you ever find such a wonderful little guy like him? He seems to be the perfect gentleman. I wish you three many happy memories to come!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wow, I'm very jealous that she gets to have sucha great childhood! And goodness, where on earth did you ever find such a wonderful little guy like him? He seems to be the perfect gentleman. I wish you three many happy memories to come!

We were given Teddy in 2008... Thank you :)

·
Registered
6,004 Posts
That video so does not suck! And a great song choice as well!

Their bond is amazing and shines clear through in all the pictures you have posted of them. I look forward to more updates as your girl grows up with her pony...they always make me smile and go all melty inside. Thanks for sharing them with us!

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Absolutely adorable video and you did a fantastic job on it. I felt a little tear, it reminds me so much of me and my first pony! He's definately worth his weight in gold, and it's never to early to teach kids about beautiful bonds and responsibility!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Great video, it brought tears to my eyes Teddy looks so much like my first pony Goldy. He was in his 30's when he passed and I still miss him. He was a great teacher and I believe Teddy will be too.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I am sorry for you loss... I think Teddy will be a great teacher too...

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I don't think I would let her ride by herself if t was any other pony lol I practically have a panic attack every time she does, even though Teddy is always on his best behavior, I still know he's a horse..... I am always just a few feet away too....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts