The Horse Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both MacKenzie and Teddy have been "caged" up this past week because of the rain and such, so today was the first time in a week that we've been able to see Teddy... MacKenzie, as you can see, was a little over excited, but Teddy is such a good boy. He puts up with her, and seems to enjoy her (most days lol)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea he is... with her.... He's a brat with me haha. I took him for a walk, and he was crow hopping and being a complete dork, but the moment MacKenzie comes to say hi, he's a complete gentlemen. But he's definitely a keeper ;)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
o my gosh that is to cute, i cant believe how calm and .... just how he acts wiht her i mean wow. he is worth his weight in gold. i love when he starts following her around, "give me a hug please!"

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I say all the time that they have a special bond. The way he looks at her. You can actually see that he loves her. It makes me cry lol. I will have to find the other videos of him following her around.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is another video taken this past summer.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Awwww.. I love all your pictures/videos of your daughter and pony. Teddy is such a cutie, he seems like the perfect little kids horse, your daughter and him have a real awesome bond, that they are going to keep for life :) Awww. I just cant get over how sweet they are together :]

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, I think I am going to have to train him to pull a cart, just so they can continue work together. But if she's anything like me, she will keep him for the rest of his life...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts