The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so MacKenzie wanted to "go faster" so I got Teddy to trot... She bounced all over the place, but she did pretty good. Teddy was such a good boy! I can hardly wait to get a good fitting western saddle that will fit both Teddy and MacKenzie, so I can start teaching her how to really ride, because I think she is ready.

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Awwwwww, you KNOW I cant resist those two!!! Teddy is such a sweetheart, and dont get me started on your gorgeous little girl:)

·
Registered
5,722 Posts
adorable ! she did well =]

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Too friggin cute for words. That pony is worth his weight in gold!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone.

Grayshell- he really is worth his weight in gold. He is an amazing pony

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Awww they are adorable! she's such a cute kid! you couldn't beat that grin she had on. What a brave little girl. I can only imagine the type of rider she is going to be by the time she reaches her teens.
That pony is outstanding! what a good little guy! handles her really well :D

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Awww they are adorable! she's such a cute kid! you couldn't beat that grin she had on. What a brave little girl. I can only imagine the type of rider she is going to be by the time she reaches her teens.
That pony is outstanding! what a good little guy! handles her really well :D
Yea, she asked to go faster, so I did it once and she wanted to do it again :) I don't think I was ever that brave lol. I am so proud of her. I see a lot of me in her when she's with Teddy (or any horse for that matter) and she is learning all the responsibilities that go with it.

And as far as Teddy, he loves MacKenzie. He takes such great care of her, and is in tune to her every move. It's like they were meant to be. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts