The Horse Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*****Warning.... viewing the following pictures may result in spontaneous Awes, smiles, giggles, and have been classified "Ultra Cute"...

These were taken by my fiance on Monday (MacKenzie's 3rd Birthday). There will be multiple post.. I have tons of pictures to share :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is my favorite series: Teddy getting MacKenzie's attention

Then these were taken a few days before:

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Awww!!! Happy Birthday McKenzie!! I just love pictures of Teddy and McKenzie.

·
Registered
13,266 Posts
Oh my gosh, what a darling! look at all that hair and that adorable little purple blanket! That is soooo cute! he looks like a really sweet soul. Never seems to try to push that little girl over or take advantage of her. What an adorable little thing.
Great pics! you're one lucky owner :D

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
OMG adorable! Happy Birthday Mackenzie!

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
thanks for the warning. I definitely ooed and awwed the whole way through!

She is adorable and that pony is too!

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh my gosh, what a darling! look at all that hair and that adorable little purple blanket! That is soooo cute! he looks like a really sweet soul. Never seems to try to push that little girl over or take advantage of her. What an adorable little thing.
Great pics! you're one lucky owner :D
He is VERY sweet... to her. lol He can be pushy/ponyish to adults or even older kids, but he is always on his best behavior with her. Always laying his head against her chest, following her around, and even on lead, he never gets pushy or rough with her. But when I lead him, he tries to drag me off so he can eat grass lol. I think he understands that I can handle that, but he knows if he's like that to MacKenzie, then she may not want to play with him anymore lol. We are very lucky to have him. Thank you :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts