The Horse Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so I'm supposed to be decorating a spare browband with ribbon for my friend, but I can only find instructions for the 'Sharktooth' pattern (like: How to make RIBBON BROWBANDS), but I can't find any websites for the diamond pattern (like the picture below).

If anyone knows of any good instruction websites for making the diamond pattern ribbon browband, then this is the place to post them!!

·
Registered
884 Posts
I make and sell them, I cant really tell you over the net how its done, ill have a look for some websites. If i cant find any ill take some photos of the process, hopefully that will help.

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Let me know if you find a good site, I was thinking about trying to make a couple just for fun.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
Google ribbon headbands instead of browbands -- you'll find it, and lots more. Girls are doing this everywhere for themselves and then someone moved it over to horses!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Google ribbon headbands instead of browbands -- you'll find it, and lots more. Girls are doing this everywhere for themselves and then someone moved it over to horses!
Thanks, thats really helpful!!
I'll try it as soon as I get some spare time.:D

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
well i can show you a way to make a different patteren with chain? let me know if ur interested. the chain costs 20 aussie dollars. will post pics soon

·
Registered
8,167 Posts
Subbing, I need to make one as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.