Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
29 Posts
I'll be waiting for the Second American Revolution then :roll:

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If thats not a cry for help, I dont know what is.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
OMG that is horrible. I think a person who would hog tie a person working for him would have no trouble shooting an animal. I wish they would do something before the first horse is shot. Animal control should seize them while he is in jail.

·
Banned
807 Posts
that is a man who gets whatever he wants and they need to lock his a$$ up in jail and keep him there until those horses are safe! people are crazy and stipid but this is a wack job on the loose and if his first threat is to kill horses his next step might to be kill people and then it would be war....hes already done thingd to humans so i would be concernd for the horses now! WOW people amaze me at times for all the stupid things they do!

·
Registered
20 Posts
there must be something mentaly wrong with him. and i agree that the horses should be taken while he is in jail so that they are safe.

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
any updates? what an effin looney! how sick can you be, talk about a hissy fit, he is like an angry toddler acting out for attention!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
What a *********.

Seriously. How did this guy EVER get to own a horse?
Hot blooded Arabians? Maybe you should have trained them.
OR, a bright idea, perhaps you should have GELDED a few stallions?!

F*ck me, the stupidty of some people drives me insane. When these idiotic people own horses, it makes me even more insane.

Seening as how he's a felon and should be handled with experianced people, he should sell his own fate with those of horses that he plans on executing.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Did He Do It?

·
Registered
3,113 Posts
I hope they find new homes for the horses, id hate to see them sent to slaughter or returned to their neglectful owners( honestly, would you just leave your animal in someone else care and then when there is a problem, not try to remove it from te bad ist, some people just dont give a care!) This was just a baaaaad situation.... its sad to see he had to threaten to kill the animals before people would help him.... though i dont know if he asked in the first place...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts