The Horse Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I'm Lafatra, I'm a citizen of and actually live in Madagascar.
I'm happy to be a part of your horse lovers community.
So .. I started riding on july 2014 and can't imagine not doing it.
I really like horses since I was child and I'd like to improve my riding every day ( im riding nearly once a week).

I dont have horse yet but hope to get one someday. At the barn, I often change of mount and I dont have any prefered ..

Then, Im here if you have any question about me, my country or anything else.

Be blessed.

Lovaniaina.

p.s : Please excuse my english speaking, its not my native language and I just try to improve it also .. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
49,243 Posts
Welcome! your English is just fine. I, too, would like to see photos of riding on Madagascar. we think of Madagascar as so very "exotic". I did not even think of horses there. only lemurs!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hii !

Happy to see some of you answered :)

Yes, there are horses here not only lemurs and fosa :) but not so exotic no lion, or zebra or hipopotamus (?) and NO pinguin please haha

When I'll find the right place I mean discussion to tell about riding in Madagascar I'll do it of course.

Nice to meet you all :)

Friendly yours

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
Hello Lovaniaina and a warm welcome to the forum. I look forward to reading any posts you would care to share of horse life in Madagascar.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Hii !

Happy to see some of you answered :)

Yes, there are horses here not only lemurs and fosa :) but not so exotic no lion, or zebra or hipopotamus (?) and NO pinguin please haha

When I'll find the right place I mean discussion to tell about riding in Madagascar I'll do it of course.

Nice to meet you all :)

Friendly yours
I didn't understand the "no penguins" comment. Then I remembered that silly cartoon. Funny how people let the entertainment industry shape their perception of the world.

The section called "horse talk" is a good place to post general things about horses. The "riding horses" section has places for the different riding disciplines. There is also a section called "horse pictures" where people have posted photos of their horses and the places they ride. Just explore and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,808 Posts
Welcome!
I want to take a trip to Madagascar sometime in my life..just have to find the funds for it.

Your english isn't bad at all, it's better than my Nana's (Korean, who's been here for about 50 years lol). I do love watching people learn the language though. I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed it.

I look forward to hearing about/seeing pictures of Madagascar. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 8 of 8 Posts